• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating-Age |OT3| Positivity, Confidence, and Not Being a "Nice" Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, got it.

and can you go into more depth with acting cool and be yourself? you know how sisters are.....they think everything you do are lame. =(
Exactly. The weird thing is that months prior of meeting my girlfriend, my sister wasn't saying the nicest things about me to her friends. It was actually quite insulting really. Yet the girl fell in love with me when we first met. She was the one who showed the initiative so I can't really help you with that. I was just acting cool and being myself, trying to ignore my sister as much as possible, and the girl approached me. Even though she was really shy at first, we started talking and it just clicked. I had not prepared for something like this to happen. As soultron said, don't go in with the goal to pick up a girl. Let it happen naturally and try to have a great night.

Just try to start a conversation in the restaurant or wherever you'll see them first. Start off with the basics of who they are and what they do and just keep on going. If it isn't working and she isn't showing any interest then just move on to the next girl. Maybe even try to talk to them when you're all together and just observe if someone is responsive and willing to start a conversation or something.

Quick question: have you already met the lady friends?

The problem I have is that my hair isn't thick.

Neither is mine. Not a problem. There are alot hair products that add more volume to your hair. Making it appear thicker.

Just go to a funky hairdresser, tell her what you have in mind, get some feedback and get your hairdid.

Any great and qualified hairdresser will do wonders to your hair.

IMO, Preferable a female hairdresser. Women will serve better critique at what actually suits you and looks good on you.

...Dont go to one of those sleazy, low class, man hair salons. They know shit about hair. More so what they do is a half-assed job.

That said, there are barbershops out there serviced by well experienced, qualified and classy manly hairdressers though.

I get an odd feeling this belongs in the Manshion thread though. But now that Im at it...

Those aviators in your avatar are awesome. But If I were you I'd get me some, avaitors with regular, transparent glasses or plastic. Its sorta a trend right now, and it would suit you.

Boozeroony

If it were up to me something like this (just less greasy):

orlandobloom-parishair.jpg

The problem I have is that my hair isn't thick.

I don't mind my hair being curly, but I just wish it was thicker.

<-------

Xun

Neither is mine. Not a problem. There are alot hair products that add more volume to your hair. Making it appear thicker.

Just go to a funky hairdresser, tell her what you have in mind, get some feedback and get your hairdid.

Any great and qualified hairdresser will do wonders to your hair.

IMO, Preferable a female hairdresser. Women will serve better critique at what actually suits you and looks good on you.

...Dont go to one of those sleazy, low class, man hair salons. They know shit about hair. More so what they do is a half-assed job.

That said, there are barbershops out there serviced by well experienced, qualified and classy manly hairdressers though.

I get an odd feeling this belongs in the Manshion thread though. But now that Im at it...

Those aviators in your avatar are awesome. But If I were you I'd get me some, avaitors with regular, transparent glasses or plastic. Its sorta a trend right now, and it would suit you.
Thanks for the advice dude.

This is how my hair is at the moment:

It looks thicker than it actually is, and I only currently wear glasses on the computer.

I do like my aviators, but I only wear them during summer.

I dunno. Still a bit scared though. Oh well we'll see when the time comes. Heh

Well you can always do some excellent foreplay.

I usually go down on a woman/girl first before penetration. If you tend her needs right, she wont give a damn either way.

Besides I might have a slight fetish for making women orgasm before me.... It arouses me, heh.

Zeppu

I usually go down on a woman/girl first before penetration. If you tend her needs right, she wont give a damn either way.

Besides I might have a slight fetish for making women orgasm before me.... It arouses me, heh.

I have a magical tongue (apparently).

Thanks for the advice dude.

This is how my hair is at the moment:

It looks thicker than it actually is

Just spreading the word, Brother from another Mother.

Your hair looks fine. Dont dwell on it. Just take it to a hairstylist and you should do well. Ask them for further advice.

Besides Women/Girls do love to have something to pull in when youre in bed. Well, thats not entirely true, but the wild ones tend to do.

I only currently wear glasses on the computer.

I do like my aviators, but I only wear them during summer.

Well you can always get retro aviators, with lenses that got strength.

I bought a pair of aviator frames which I plan to add glass lenses into.

I have a magical tongue (apparently).

I believe we have ourselves a solution, my good man.

Besides women really dig a guy who can satisfy her needs in many other ways than simple penetration. (some may even never want to let go of you)

We gotta make the most of the assets and talent we've been given, right?

Checking in. This is it, 2012 and OT3 will help me finally get things going. I turn 30 this year, and it´s about time to find that first GF or just have some advance in that area (getting past first date).

I finally have a good job, just bought my own apartment, finalizing the deal on a car, and i think things are setting up for me to be mentally ready to go out on the jungle.

However, i feel i need to coment on this:

Depends how old you are. Im 28 and a virgin. Im fucked and it will be detectable instantly. I imagine the younger you are the less likely girls will notice anything.

You just have that other problem of a girl not thinking you are any good and want to drop you, which then brings up the question do you admit the reason why you arent any good or do you not care? Basically it sounds like virgins arent looking at any real relationship potential until they've slept with a bunch of girls.

Since i was late on everything, my first kiss was when i was 21, after college. It was with a girl i liked, and it wasn´t good because i was clueless. I had no idea what to do. No experience at all. I tried to get a second date with her, but no good, my bad first impression just killed and i was really mad at that.

That´s where virginity came into place. I decided right there that i needed some practice on bed otherwise if i stayed a virgin until getting a girl to have sex, i could ruin my experience with a nice girl once again because of the lack of experience.

I decided i had to have sex, and i know most people have some restrictions on this, it´s taboo and stuff, but i decided to look for a hooker.

Best decision i made in my life. I was 21 at the time, 29 now, and all this time my sex life has been nothing but prostitutes.

I know some people feel strongly against this, but truth is, those girls can really help you on confidence side.

Not only that, (this depends on country, but on mine there are a lot of semi models doing this), but you can get super hot amazing women on the market. By getting that, i also finally took pussy out of the pedestal once and for all because hey, now i know i can have sex with gorgeous women anytime i want - i just need to pay. This changes everything.

After you get that out of your system, you feel different about the regular ones you meet, and it certanly makes you less of a wimp.

From my brief stint in the USA it seemed to me like prostituition was not as open/normal as it is where i live, so i don´t know if it´s a good sugestion to you guys. Some might view me as a dirty prick that disrespects women.

But if you ask me, you shouldn´t be still waiting for your first time. I can´t think of myself not getting any all this time, i think i would have exploded or went crazy instead. I really helped me.

Even with that i know i will have my first "real first" in the future, so no harm in doing this.

Combine

Banned
The problem with the prostitution option for some of us is not necessarily the degrading aspect of it, which in of itself is enough for me, but the fact that you'll constantly be reminded of the fact that... "well, the only way someone would ever sleep with me is if I pay them enough money to tolerate it, and that's how abhorrent of a person I am".

TBH, i don´t really think about that. The positives far outweight the negatives.

I know it´s not a solution for everybody, but it helped me, and i´m sure other people as well.

Tricky business, no doubt, but an option.

Boozeroony

TBH, i don´t really think about that. The positives far outweight the negatives.

I know it´s not a solution for everybody, but it helped me, and i´m sure other people as well.

Tricky business, no doubt, but an option.

Buy some nice clothes from the money you safe from not going to a prostitute. Nice clothing and improving your game is more valuable. It is all between the ears and visiting a prostitute will not magically cure that. It will take more time to get your act together, but it will make you feel better in the long run.

What's a fun movie to watch at home with your girlfriend? She pretty much will watch everything that is from the '00s/'10s, she doesn't like older movies.

Checking in. This is it, 2012 and OT3 will help me finally get things going. I turn 30 this year, and it´s about time to find that first GF or just have some advance in that area (getting past first date).

I finally have a good job, just bought my own apartment, finalizing the deal on a car, and i think things are setting up for me to be mentally ready to go out on the jungle.

However, i feel i need to coment on this:

Since i was late on everything, my first kiss was when i was 21, after college. It was with a girl i liked, and it wasn´t good because i was clueless. I had no idea what to do. No experience at all. I tried to get a second date with her, but no good, my bad first impression just killed and i was really mad at that.

That´s where virginity came into place. I decided right there that i needed some practice on bed otherwise if i stayed a virgin until getting a girl to have sex, i could ruin my experience with a nice girl once again because of the lack of experience.

I decided i had to have sex, and i know most people have some restrictions on this, it´s taboo and stuff, but i decided to look for a hooker.

Best decision i made in my life. I was 21 at the time, 29 now, and all this time my sex life has been nothing but prostitutes.

I know some people feel strongly against this, but truth is, those girls can really help you on confidence side.

Not only that, (this depends on country, but on mine there are a lot of semi models doing this), but you can get super hot amazing women on the market. By getting that, i also finally took pussy out of the pedestal once and for all because hey, now i know i can have sex with gorgeous women anytime i want - i just need to pay. This changes everything.

After you get that out of your system, you feel different about the regular ones you meet, and it certanly makes you less of a wimp.

From my brief stint in the USA it seemed to me like prostituition was not as open/normal as it is where i live, so i don´t know if it´s a good sugestion to you guys. Some might view me as a dirty prick that disrespects women.

But if you ask me, you shouldn´t be still waiting for your first time. I can´t think of myself not getting any all this time, i think i would have exploded or went crazy instead. I really helped me.

Even with that i know i will have my first "real first" in the future, so no harm in doing this.

First of all, welcome to the dating-side!

Second, I would like to say prostitutes are a negative confidence booster. Sure you get laid by an attractive woman, but theres no effort. You gain no knowledge from it.

But at least it got you out of your comfort zone in regards to sexual experience. And yes that is a good thing. It gets your insecurity out of the way.

But remember. Its like that old saying we some times forget:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Very corny I know, but very true.

I can admit though when I was much younger, the thought of buying sex struck me often. But Never went there. I want to encourage others not to do so either.

That, and the prostitution money you use just continues to encourage/fuel crime organizations, human trafficking and violent abuse of women and their legal human rights. And other such related crimes.

Till this day I have never paid for sex. Nor would I support it morally.

Schlep

What's a fun movie to watch at home with your girlfriend? She pretty much will watch everything that is from the '00s/'10s, she doesn't like older movies.
Horrible Bosses is perhaps the best date movie ever made. Good movie that's funny and will get her thinking about sex.

So I was catching the bus to work yesterday when out of the blue comes the girl I was dating before Christmas, she was going to meet a friend. We chatted for a bit, small talk, and that's when I realized I made the right decision in dumping this bitch.

Not once did she ever ask how I was doing. Since I last saw her I've been in a car accident, developed an infection due to a bad tooth, been sick as a dog, and other things. But she just didn't care to ask, just yammered on and on about her "family issues", which she never divulged to me when they first came about.

I also caught her in a lie when she told me the last day we saw each other, she later went out and got wasted, yet yesterday she claimed to only drink water and soda due to being ill. I didn't call her on it at the moment since there were others nearby and I didn't want to cause a scene.

So she's inconsiderate, selfish and a liar, which kinda jives with all my other attempts at relationships. Boy, can I pick them or what.

She got off the bus before I did, just awkwardly saying "See ya," before departing. I've been in somewhat of a foul mood since.

Orgen

Ever been to a Sunset boulevard? Dunno about where you are from, but here... sweet baby gorilla jesus. Its a meat market.

LTTA but here I go! Sunset boulevard - Hollywood, LA? I was there this last September (tourist, I'm from Spain) but not in a salsa class :( I suppose there're plenty of beatiful girls in the classes too if the LA beaches are a good indicator... and I hope you are taking advantage of this ;D

Couldn't agree more. It takes a lot of guts to actually go to salsalessons but if you get over that...it's great. You HAVE to have physical contact with women so you can get used to and not get nervous. Plus it'll be easy to just socialize with women and find out what works and what doesn't. Plus: dancing is totally awesome and you get major bonuspoints for being able, and daring to dance.

And for people being afraid they'll be seen as a pussy...I've had the complete opposite experience so far. I'd advise anyone who can get over the initial hurdle to give it a shot.

You're right. At first I didn't go alone because I didn't want to be a creep so I went with a ladyfriend to see what was all the fuss about. But my next class (next week) I'm going solo and I'm sure I'll have a great time.

More gaffers from this thread need to join our salsa-age here :)

Minamu

I was gonna post this. I told a woman that it has been awhile since I had sex, and she understood.
I had the exact opposite problem last weekend. We had sex twice and I didn't make it all the way either of those times (nowhere near close either)... And I'm not experienced enough to know if she made it or not. I think I've seen and read too many stories about how guys never care about anyone but themselves that I focus too much on her and thus forget myself along the way. That and a combination of nervousness and performance anxiety and you have a recipe for disaster (for my enjoyment at least). That, and it hurt more than felt good :lol Overly sensitive maybe? It's not the first time I've noticed not feeling much of anything at all besides pain o_O

Furio53

I had the exact opposite problem last weekend. We had sex twice and I didn't make it all the way either of those times (nowhere near close either)... And I'm not experienced enough to know if she made it or not. I think I've seen and read too many stories about how guys never care about anyone but themselves that I focus too much on her and thus forget myself along the way. That and a combination of nervousness and performance anxiety and you have a recipe for disaster (for my enjoyment at least). That, and it hurt more than felt good :lol Overly sensitive maybe? It's not the first time I've noticed not feeling much of anything at all besides pain o_O

pain? sounds like you need to do some more foreplay. If you're going straight for the touchdown, you're doing it wrong. Foreplay, get some first downs, then ram it in from the goal line.
Haha.

LTTA but here I go! Sunset boulevard - Hollywood, LA? I was there this last September (tourist, I'm from Spain) but not in a salsa class :( I suppose there're plenty of beatiful girls in the classes too if the LA beaches are a good indicator... and I hope you are taking advantage of this ;D

We're talking about 2 different things. I was refering to the "healthy fastfood" restaurant chain. Apparently I didnt think it through, cause I just checked, and its only franchised in Denmark.

But i bet the real thing, is even better. But I have never been in the states.

pain? sounds like you need to do some more foreplay. If you're going straight for the touchdown, you're doing it wrong. Foreplay, get some first downs, then ram it in from the goal line.
Haha.

True.

A good athlete doesnt burn all of his stamnia, from the start I'd say. Or something to that order.

So that girl I was figuring on how to talk to in my lecture, well, problem solved. She was in my tutorial and I chatted her up after class.

I'm pretty surprised at how much I changed over the last six months, and it all happened because I managed to snag a paid six month internship with the government over the summer. A lot of it had to do with the money I was making and being able to afford to go out and socialize more, expand my wardrobe dramatically, and just have fun without to having to worry about too much. The other half was the confidence that I managed to get from being hired for this job and the socia skills I learned from working in an office environment and interacting with my co-workers and meeting new people in a professional environment. All of that transfered over really well into my social life.

Heading into this semester, I was hoping to be a lot more social, talk to more people and just hopefully make new friends, and so far, that's exactly what's happening. All those skills I learned at work came through perfectly and I noticed that I'm a lot more relaxed and just willing to randomly chat up people now. Its only been two weeks in and I have people that I now know in all of my classes. It's a pretty good feeling.

Orgen

We're talking about 2 different things. I was refering to the "healthy fastfood" restaurant chain. Apparently I didnt think it through, cause I just checked, and its only franchised in Denmark.

But i bet the real thing, is even better. But I have never been in the states.

Wa...? So when you were talking about meat... lol

I'm sleepy now, tomorrow I'll read it all over again to see the misunderstanding. Anyway, if it's an "only Denmark" restaurant chain my point stands and I hope you're taking advantage of this haha

Furio53

So that girl I was figuring on how to talk to in my lecture, well, problem solved. She was in my tutorial and I chatted her up after class.

I'm pretty surprised at how much I changed over the last six months, and it all happened because I managed to snag a paid six month internship with the government over the summer. A lot of it had to do with the money I was making and being able to afford to go out and socialize more, expand my wardrobe dramatically, and just have fun without to having to worry about too much. The other half was the confidence that I managed to get from being hired for this job and the socia skills I learned from working in an office environment and interacting with my co-workers and meeting new people in a professional environment. All of that transfered over really well into my social life.

Heading into this semester, I was hoping to be a lot more social, talk to more people and just hopefully make new friends, and so far, that's exactly what's happening. All those skills I learned at work came through perfectly and I noticed that I'm a lot more relaxed and just willing to randomly chat up people now. Its only been two weeks in and I have people that I now know in all of my classes. It's a pretty good feeling.

That's awesome man, nice work. It sounds like you got the confidence boost you needed. Keep at it!

-PXG-

Lol you didn't learn from that cop thread? Don't use any info from work, but I used to work in a bank too, and I looked up a hot girl on facebook. By miracle, maybe she knows someone you know, and you could segway through that.

Good news is, is that people that actually walk into a bank to make a deposit are likely to come back. Just pray that she wasn't just driving by the area.

Oh hell no. This was the first thing that went through my mind. No way I was gonna do that.

I've figured out a (non-creepy/ won't get me in trouble) plan to talk to her and get her number. Gonna do it tomorrow. I will post results.

threenote

Banned
Called my girl last night and told her I wanted to stop dating other girls and be exclusive. She agreed, and said she's never felt this way about anyone before.

I guess I'm on the right path.

I'm scared shitless of this. I haven't had sex in a while now and I'm afraid I'd bust my nut immediately next time I get to do it. :S

I'm the complete opposite of this and i'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing. Basically if i'm wearing a condom it takes me forever to cum and most times my GF just ends up finishing me off.

My GF still doesn't like me going down on her. She has a few issues with sex that i'm still trying to help her with.

Thanks.

I used to be obese all my life growing up, but the past couple years I've been hammering down on my diet and doing heavy lifting so I've changed my look DRAMATICALLY, but because I grew up the way I did, I've become obsessive over all my imperfections (I look better from the front than the side for my face, I wear glasses, I'm not up to par when it comes to penis size, etc. etc. etc.) and I feel that's causing a lot of my regressive behavoir.

I've seen you say this in other threads but you really don't have to worry much about the size of your penis (unless it's a micro penis). You don't have to be that big to pleasure a women and you can do things without your penis anyway. Trust me by the time you actually have a women in a position where she wants to have sex with you, she won't give a fuck if your penis is slightly below average or whatever.

As for looks plenty of guys who i can guarantee are far less attractive than you are able to do fine with women. I know hearing this from me won't actually help with your anxiety but i will say it anyway.

Have you actually tried seeing a counsellor or therapist about these issues? They can probably help you a lot.

It also sucks because I'm 4 weeks and counting into the whole quitting porn thing and I've noticed a drastic increase in the desire to have a human connection/be with a woman intimately, emotionally, and sexually, but my enormouse fear and anxiety prevent me from doing anything.

I'm doing the same and i'm very interested to see what happens.

Hypothetical scenario:
Say I was on a date with a girl. She asks me about past girlfriends/relationships... I don't have any.

Do I tell her that I've never had a girlfriend before or do I just make shit up?

soultron

Banned
Hypothetical scenario:
Say I was on a date with a girl. She asks me about past girlfriends/relationships... I don't have any.

Do I tell her that I've never had a girlfriend before or do I just make shit up?

Don't worry about it and/or waste time thinking about it because you'll probably never have it asked of you.

You need to stop worrying about your lack of experience.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Don't worry about it and/or waste time thinking about it because you'll probably never have it asked of you.

You need to stop worrying about your lack of experience.

Doubt this. If he goes on a date and its from a website like cupid or something the question almost always comes up 'so going on a lot of dates? Any success?'

Slavik81

Hypothetical scenario:

Be truthful, be positive, and don't dwell on it.

jasonng

That's all I can think about. :|
If SHE'S asking about your dating history on the first date, alarms should be ringing in your head. That's bad. Don't think you have to hide anything about yourself, even your flaws. The point of dating is to find someone who accepts for who you are. Take comfort in that.

Doubt this. If he goes on a date and its from a website like cupid or something the question almost always comes up 'so going on a lot of dates? Any success?'
Then say, "Nope. This is my first date from okcupid so don't let me down." Brush off your shoulders and keep ballin.

I'm actually avoiding online dating. My chances of hooking up with a girl that I'm actually attracted to are higher in real life than they are on OKC or POF.

Hypothetical scenario:

You dont make shit up and you dont tell her anything about that now. Save it for the time you know her well enough to disclose that. She doesnt need to know right now.

My GF still doesn't like me going down on her. She has a few issues with sex that i'm still trying to help her with.

Well you have other options, like your fingers.

Some girls use toys to stimulate themselves obviously. Learn to imitate the effect.

There was once this one girl I knew who used to get off in the shower. She used the showerhead to stimulate herself. So I figured I'd replicated the same effect of that. Like the way the water was sprinkling. She was totally into it. And apparently had never tried it before.

The only girl I had relationship with didnt like going down on me. Similiar to your situation but just in reverse. Something about the look of a penis urked her, while on the other hand she didnt mind I went down on her.

Some girls enjoy it others dont. You have to use your imagination when everything else fails.

~Kinggi~

Banned
The only girl I had relationship with didnt like going down on me. Similiar to your situation but just in reverse. Something about the look of a penis urked her, while on the other hand she didnt mind I went down on her.

Yeah that's called a selfish bitch.

threenote

Banned
Atramental, I think you're going to have to lie. Don't make it seem like you're a player, but don't tell her you're a virgin with no experience.

Furio53

Hypothetical scenario:

Soul is right on this. It doesn't matter. You have to get it out of your head. Quit thinking of hypothetical situations. Judging from your recent posts, you really haven't been in a good place lately.

Take your mind off women and girlfriends. Work on yourself. Go to the gym, get feeling good about who you are as a person. When that happens, you'll see results. You'll have confidence. When you have confidence, they're not going to ask about your past relatonships until later on. If they do, brush it off, and just change subjects, say let's talk about something more pleasant.
Seriously man, work on yourself. Don't feel like a girl is going to be what makes you happy all of the sudden. It's a bad pattern to get into. Go have fun with friends, if you meet a girl, awesome. If not, awesome. You had fun.

Yeah that's called a selfish bitch.

lol, I didnt care. It still didnt stop me from having sex. She almost tore my wifebeater apart when I was going down on her once.

I like I said earlier, I enjoy far more making women come. Its really strange, but it gets me off.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Take your mind off women and girlfriends. Work on yourself. Go to the gym, get feeling good about who you are as a person. When that happens, you'll see results. You'll have confidence.

I've invested two years in this and it has not done shit, therefore i say time needs to be invested elsewhere, although the gym is actually a requirement in my mind.

Looking good basically puts you on a level playing field. Looking bad becomes a detriment. Looking really good like some celebrity sculpture might actually get some women to be proactive but its near impossible without the time and money to dedicate.

The thing that will get people to score is having an interesting life and personality in the end. Being really comfortable and witty around people without hesitation is what works.

If any of you guys have kids i'd say the best advice to give them is to be sexual misfits in their 16-18 years so they can develop their social shit properly. Once you get older shit just gets worse until it gets impossible and life becomes playing the lotto where you always lose. My fuckin parents raised me all wrong as sex was this taboo subject and they absolutely never cared about why i wasnt dating girls. Now im gonna be in my 30s and no more experienced than a teenager.

jasonng

Atramental, I think you're going to have to lie. Don't make it seem like you're a player, but don't tell her you're a virgin with no experience.
Yeah, I'm going to have to strongly disagree with this.

I'm a pretty loud person when I go out to drink with friends. One night I had an idea of telling girls I am a virgin because of an inside joke of me "growing" back my virginity. The reactions I get baffled me. Because I would say it so proudly, girls didn't believe me and laugh. I dismiss it but I later find myself alone with one and she leaned on me with that curious look in her eyes and asked, "So are you really a virgin?"

There are girls out there who don't care just like there are some who do. It's not your problem if the girl doesn't like a trait of yours. The only thing you need to give a fuck about is how you carry yourself. Because if you can't appreciate who you are then who will?

SolKane

Hypothetical scenario:

Just say you were in the army for awhile, and that your rifle was your girlfriend.

Soul is right on this. It doesn't matter. You have to get it out of your head. Quit thinking of hypothetical situations. Judging from your recent posts, you really haven't been in a good place lately.

Take your mind off women and girlfriends. Work on yourself. Go to the gym, get feeling good about who you are as a person. When that happens, you'll see results. You'll have confidence. When you have confidence, they're not going to ask about your past relatonships until later on. If they do, brush it off, and just change subjects, say let's talk about something more pleasant.
Seriously man, work on yourself. Don't feel like a girl is going to be what makes you happy all of the sudden. It's a bad pattern to get into. Go have fun with friends, if you meet a girl, awesome. If not, awesome. You had fun.
I'm going to the gym (after a 2 month long hiatus) as soon as I get done with classes tomorrow.

And I don't have friends that I can hang out with some that's another thing I need to work on.

TheBear

Go have fun with friends, if you meet a girl, awesome. If not, awesome. You had fun.

This is some really great advice. I used to go out to bars and clubs "looking" for women. The whole night depended on me hooking up for it to be worthwhile. Suffice to say I was fucking miserable every time I went out. After doing that for a few years I decided "fuck it' and I was only primarily concerned with having as much fun (and alcohol) as I could. And guess what? I started getting girls attention. And in the cases when I didn't, I had a fucking blast because I stopped giving a shit about trying to look cool etc. and was only concerned with having a great time with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom