• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Endo Punk

Sucks that trolls ruined discord for us. How about just invite members on gaf only? I'm pretty much done with this site. Destiny is my only GaaS this gen so would appreciate an invite.

Endop #3303

kiguel182

I’m here to also ask for a Discord link. DestinyGaf is one of the communities I don’t want to lose at all.

I’m practically raid ready and I need DestinyGaf!

Could I get a discord invite too?
I don't know of the destiny Gaf group on psn is still active, but if it is, I'de like to be added there as well.

This is one of the nicest destiny communities out there and I'de like to stay on board.

This timing couldn't be worse. I don't have any IRL friends that'll be picking up Destiny 2 on PC and I was really hoping to play with some of you guys. Would really appreciate a Discord invite as well.

boswell22

This timing couldn't be worse. I don't have any IRL friends that'll be picking up Destiny 2 on PC and I was really hoping to play with some of you guys. Would really appreciate a Discord invite as well.

I am in the exact same boat. Discord invite would be great or if anyone fancies playing the PC version let me know. I am UK/EU.

MrDaravon

Damn that's terrible to hear about why the DGAF discord is closed, I was going to ask for an invite as well. I'm PSN friends with a lot of folks here so I'm sure I can catch up with what's happening later.

Stay strong Guardians.

Shito

Haven't posted much in the D2 topics, but I'm a veteran from DGAF back when the game was cruel with its loot and we loved it: would fancy a discord invite as well, if that's possible! :)

So what's happening? Is the Discord coming back out for others to join, is everyone waiting for another Era to begin or who's staying here? Missing the conversation on reset day isn't fun!

tenor.gif

I know everyone is anxious and curious, but the best bet right now is patience. This Destiny community is not going away and is not going to be hard to find. We're just closed right now to keep our existing members safe.

Discord is closed right now, true, but that's not the only place this Destiny community exists. You can find us through other means like PSN, B.net clan chats and twitter.

If you care about Destiny, then we'll still be around next week and the week after that and more.

I do not claim to speak for the whole community. Everyone will make their own choices. As for me, I created the OT, but I'm done with GAF in light of Tyler's behavior, interviews, and historical conduct. Further particpation here literally makes him money which I find revolting
adblock until the mods find my edited OP & I get perma'd

I'm truly sorry for the PC community. This coulnd't have hit at a worse time. Here are PC Clans for you to join or at least ping them and add friends:

PC
DestinyGAF PC || US
DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU
Shoot First Kiss Later PC
Cayde Crusade(EU)

Also, FWIW, there is a PC OT ;)

Feorax

This is me done with GAF I think. Can't think of anywhere better to put my last post.

I'll see you all in the discord, and maybe on ResetERA or SL&AENT.

Adios.

Out 1

bye DGAF. I'm not leaving the community in discord, just the GAF part of it.

I wasn't the most active member, but it's still sad.

exYle

For everybody asking for a discord invite, just be patient, please. JohnofMars has promised he'll find a way to get you guys in. But right now everything is closed

tenor.gif

I know everyone is anxious and curious, but the best bet right now is patience. This Destiny community is not going away and is not going to be hard to find. We're just closed right now to keep our existing members safe.

Discord is closed right now, true, but that's not the only place this Destiny community exists. You can find us through other means like PSN, B.net clan chats and twitter.

If you care about Destiny, then we'll still be around next week and the week after that and more.

I do not claim to speak for the whole community. Everyone will make their own choices. As for me, I created the OT, but I'm done with GAF in light of Tyler's behavior, interviews, and historical conduct. Further particpation here literally makes him money which I find revolting
adblock until the mods find my edited OP & I get perma'd

I'm truly sorry for the PC community. This coulnd't have hit at a worse time. Here are PC Clans for you to join or at least ping them and add friends:

PC
DestinyGAF PC || US
DestinyGAF PC || US 2
DestinyGAF PC || EU
Shoot First Kiss Later PC
Cayde Crusade(EU)

Also, FWIW, there is a PC OT ;)
Cheers, John. The GOAT

i'll be on tomorrow. don't think by the time it launch and my schedule today i can even play anyways.
i'm on one of the pc clans. unsure what that is now lol.
i didn't get to play much of D2 Beta because my internet was tripping.

The Gamester

Neo Member
I can't wait for the PC release. It was a lot of fun playing in the beta and it'll be nice to test out the graphic settings.Only have a gtx 1060, but hopefully the full game will run well on it.

Top Bottom