• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Code Giveaway/Begging Thread

celsowmbr

Banned
2761371.jpg

Xbox 360 code ??? someone give me one :(

Generally I wouldn't beg, simply because I'm sure there are more folks out there who deserve it over me, but coming from a horrible night where my best friend tells me he doesn't want to be friends anymore through no actions of my own, I'm in a shitty place.

If anyone is feeling super generous and has a spare Xbox One code, it would mean the world to me. It would give me something to focus my attention on instead of sitting here thinking about what I could or should've said or done.

Sorry for the rant, thanks for reading to anyone who did.

LNBL

Generally I wouldn't beg, simply because I'm sure there are more folks out there who deserve it over me, but coming from a horrible night where my best friend tells me he doesn't want to be friends anymore through no actions of my own, I'm in a shitty place.

If anyone is feeling super generous and has a spare Xbox One code, it would mean the world to me. It would give me something to focus my attention on instead of sitting here thinking about what I could or should've said or done.

Sorry for the rant, thanks for reading to anyone who did.

PM incoming

Tucah

you speak so well
Anyone have an extra US 360 code? I would love to have a code to give my sister to try out, I've been raving about it constantly to her.

graywolf323

just dumping my spares on here

PlayStation 4 (Americas)
8F8H-DRNR-RHAE
AETF-C5N3-G5JB

Xbox One (Global)
6G6FW-PV62R-M7JRG-RDVT4-XDMHZ
WPX6R-3HK2J-J6HHR-763TY-6CJ4Z

yLEFTy

I just got one off of twitter..everyone who is looking for an xbox 1 code ryan mcaffery, robey, and ybarra are tweeting out a bunch of codes

Top Bottom