• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

123rl

I'm not even surprised that Bungie recycled ANOTHER item for HoW. It's getting pathetic now. We'll probably find that the missions are 70% recycled locations from the original story too. I love Destiny, honestly I do, but it is one of the least consumer-friendly games I have ever played. It's the carrot on the stick approach that I hate.

I got two Hide and Seek's from my 2 nightfalls this week (the 2nd time that has happened to me, thanks bungie!). One was void with luck in the chamber and reactive reload, as well as field scout and hammer forged in the middle column. I will be keeping that one. The other one was arc and had worse perks.

So far it does well but I haven't fully upgraded it yet. I have Secret Handshake as well but for some reason Hide and Seek seems to handle better.

I'll give it a go, at least until it's levelled up. There's no harm in giving it a fair go. I've also got The Crash with some good perks and the same elemental damage. I may keep all three.

E92 M3

Think about this. Trance has literally 10 dupes of every exotic in the game. Black Hammer is BY FAR his favorite weapon of them all. Your friend got suuuuper lucky. BH is amazing.

Yep I'll continue to edit the post you quoted. Thanks for quoting it in your early post!

Yes, the Black Hammer truly is one of my favorite weapons in the game. It's just too good. Sometimes I think people underestimate the true potential besides just boss killing.

Omni

Here's the latest list I have of Destiny Xboners. I tried to include everyone who posted links to their GTs (and picked up a few who just posted their GTs with no links), but definitely could've missed some that weren't linked in passing.

If you're not on the list and want to be, quote this post and provide your GT in the form of a link to your Xbox Live account like the others below:

- Liquidsnake00
- randomraaawr
- dmh33
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona
- purg3
- Iceman829
- Homeboyd903
- TacticalFailure
- yLEFTy
- Mortalikus
- Ev0lved1
- SimpleCRIPPLE
- Vince DiCola
- Karl2177
- Macjester
- Toejam2501
- Guitaratomik
- NJ Shlice
- misterthirsty
- rlench
- justkelson
- Natural vV High
- Alienoutsida
- dmc spokane
- Karg
- Defyler
- Ruze789
- WipedOut
- Mocolostrocolos
- ThingontheFloor
- IHaveAnIce
- JRod2100
- rlench
- BlueNinja BE
- Mouroutaru
- willow ve
- oddworld18
- TheDarkOrchid
- Pok3r Fac3d
- danthehack
- randomrosso93
- LunaticPuma

For those who haven't joined the B.net Xbone group and wish to, the link is below. Submit a request to join.

(Bad to the Xbone)
I was on the list!

I used to be "randomraaawr" so you can just swap that with the "randomrosso93" that I posted :p

WipedOut

Here's the latest list I have of Destiny Xboners. I tried to include everyone who posted links to their GTs (and picked up a few who just posted their GTs with no links), but definitely could've missed some that weren't linked in passing.

If you're not on the list and want to be, quote this post and provide your GT in the form of a link to your Xbox Live account like the others below:

- Liquidsnake00
- randomraaawr
- dmh33
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona
- purg3
- Iceman829
- Homeboyd903
- TacticalFailure
- yLEFTy
- Mortalikus
- Ev0lved1
- SimpleCRIPPLE
- Vince DiCola
- Karl2177
- Macjester
- Toejam2501
- Guitaratomik
- NJ Shlice
- misterthirsty
- rlench
- justkelson
- Natural vV High
- Alienoutsida
- dmc spokane
- Karg
- Defyler
- Ruze789
- WipedOut
- Mocolostrocolos
- ThingontheFloor
- IHaveAnIce
- JRod2100
- rlench
- BlueNinja BE
- Mouroutaru
- willow ve
- oddworld18
- TheDarkOrchid
- Pok3r Fac3d
- danthehack
- randomrosso93
- LunaticPuma

For those who haven't joined the B.net Xbone group and wish to, the link is below. Submit a request to join.

(Bad to the Xbone)

For anyone on the list feel free to add me.

Hyun Sai

Go to see the Xbox One players come out of the woodwork. Almost feels like we have an actual group now.
You still don't have Hawkmoon though.

8ZSvSFm.jpg

Impala26

[BIG 'OL LIST HERE]

(Bad to the Xbone)

I'm not actually on this, but as you saw my GT is the same as my GAF name.
Feel free to add whenever (that goes for anyone here :p)

Homeboyd

I'm not actually on this, but as you saw my GT is the same as my GAF name.
Feel free to add whenever (that goes for anyone here :p)
Got you added.

Ok, so OT 20 we have a couple options at the moment (from memory):

Destiny |OT20| HoW Come, No Raid
Destiny |OT20| ARENA ENTERTAINED?!
Destiny |OT20| Fatebringer 24/7/365
Destiny |OT20| Ketch Me if You Can!
Destiny |OT20| House of Wolves Raid, Void. Burn!

Let's hear it! (Who is making this OT btw?)

Am I missing any others?

stb

Sorry for the delay getting this posted! Here's our raid group's weekly write-up:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) captscience (PSN captscience)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
6) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

Dave_6 manned up and overcame his illness to raid, and was extremely rewarded for doing so, even though he's an ungrateful SOB and I hate him. More on that, below.

Thanks to StereoType for filling in again; I feel like we really have a 7-person crew at this point.

Anyway, here's what we ran:

3x Gorgon's chest HM

I pulled a second MIDA, which I'll gladly hold onto now that we have some more vault space. I'm not sure if there were any other exotics.

1x full NM CE

We debated running full VoG this week both as a change of pace, and to get some of the group missing weapons (FB) in light of the apparent new upgrade system. We ended up running CE, though, as a few people needed shards and a few drops.

We waltzed through Abyss again, and only lost GRIP at the very end due to a rogue ogre ("rogre"?) on the happy end of the bridge. Bridge and thrallway were a cakewalk, as well. I don't think anyone pulled anything particularly useful. I only got shards/energy up to this point.

3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

We're still doing this as faux HM, running center strategy. Crota seemed on better behavior; we didn't see any of the "skipping standing up, and going straight to smacking the swordbearer", at least. The runs went pretty smoothly, and StereoType saved our buckets on one run by grabbing the sword to finish him off on a 3rd kneel when science went down.

Loot was hot and cold. GRIP pulled Ghorn, and "Hawkmoon Dave" got a Hawkmoon, only to respond, nonplussed, that it was his third, and he'd probably shard it. Horrible. I got a 3rd P&T, which will probably get shareded, but it's in the vault for now.

1x HM VoG full

We got through the CE stuff so quickly that we decided to do a full VoG run. Spire and confluxes were smooth, then we wiped to do oracles up top.

Since no one was SUPER comfortable running relic alone for Templar, we did the "huddle up near where the right conflux appears" strategy, and got through on the first go.

We'd already gotten the Gorgon chest, so we decided to take the main route directly behind the Templar to the maze, which Dave_6 had apparently never done before.

We wiped a couple times on the maze by rushing it, and I died a few times on the jumping puzzle for the first time in weeks. Gatekeepers took a few tries, but it went smoothly once we remembered to send in a 3rd to toss a rocket at the gatekeeper on the first portal.

3x Atheon kill

A few wipes due to freak one-shot hob kills, but otherwise really smooth. No rocket suicides! No Atheon splash damage through the shield. Almost got him in one portal on one of the runs.

A handful of Vexes, VoC, and CM. I don't recall any other exotic or noteworthy drops.

-

I'm sure GRIP was happy with his ghorn (though HoC still eludes him), and Hawkmoon Dave has no soul so he couldn't enjoy his 3rd HM, but everyone seemed to have a great time yet again, despite the stingy drops. Thanks for another good week of raiding, guys!

Please reply with any good stories or loot I missed; there's usually something.

Got you added.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid

Am I missing any others?

If it's not "Destiny |OT20| House of Wolves Raid, Void. Burn!" then I'm not sure I have faith in this community anymore.

stb

Got you added.

Am I missing any others?

There was something about "ketching a cold" that someone post, which I dug.

Otherwise, I vote for Fatebringer 24/7/365

Got you added.

Am I missing any others?
Destiny |OT20| HoW Come, No Raid should be the title

ocean

Banned
How come no Raid is great, but Arena Entertained (with attending Gladiator GIF) is my pick.

Drizzay don't let us downnnnn

Homeboyd

Seems like we have a run-off between:

Destiny |OT20| HoW Come, No Raid

and

OT OP, it's up to you.

wierdest thing happened last night. I went to bed about 9:30pm as usual during the work week. I have been sick for the past 3 days. My alarm usually goes off at 4am. my alarm went off and i got up took a shower, got dressed and made coffee. it was only then I realized my alarm never went off and it was 11:55pm. I had only dreamed it went off.

So i did what any sane person would do. I decided to stay up and play destiny. Then I realzed it was too early for the daily reset and I had nothing to do. I then decided to go back to bed.

so what do you think todays update is going to be? the patch just dropped so no need to talk about that. HOW info is on a schedule so he probably wont talk about that. its gonna suck isnt it?

edit: TOP OF THE PAGE

images

Bradach

Some clever titles.

HoW come, no raid is probably my favourite. I do like the $20 though. there's just one chance to use that!

why not both?

noomi

so what do you think todays update is going to be? the patch just dropped so no need to talk about that. HOW info is on a schedule so he probably wont talk about that. its gonna suck isnt it?

edit: TOP OF THE PAGE

images

You must get on the 100 posts per page setting first, then the Hawkmoon comes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom