• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon's Breath with tracking would have been widely lauded. Necrochasm with better impact would have been good. Black Hammer would have made a fantastic exotic sniper. They did great with providing varied and interesting perks on armor, in sure they could do the same with weapons if they were so inclined.

not sure that even with tracking that dragons breath would be better than hunger of crota, but yeah it'd be better with tracking no question

as for black hammer, its a cool perk don't get me wrong, but i feel like a large part of its appeal is that it doesn't block the use of the horn

otherwise it would be very situational

a lot this comes down to the problem with the horn being the only exotic worth using in most situations lol

noomi

How I wish that it was Tuesday already, I just want to get the disappointment over with already :/

I've been doing nothing but bounties to level up old exotic weapons; finishing up pocket infinity now. I really hope that bungie doesn't make us relevel everything come HoW.

| OT20 | Is really good sound

Hah! One day! One frickin' day!

How I wish that it was Tuesday already, I just want to get the disappointment over with already :/

I've been doing nothing but bounties to level up old exotic weapons; finishing up pocket infinity now. I really hope that bungie doesn't make us relevel everything come HoW

If Bungie really wanted to do us a solid, then upgrading should just be A Shard + Glimmer and that's it. It keeps whatever XP and mats were invested in it. It only changes it from 331 ro 365 or whatever it is.

Unlocked "Red Death", now to give it a workout in the Crucible. If it is as good as everyone says, need to max it out for IB next week.

Although, I really don't want to give up Tlord. Maybe just go with Stangers Rifle or Oversoul Edict. Red Death just sounds like more fun though.

ethomaz

Banned
Unlocked "Red Death", now to give it a workout in the Crucible. If it is as good as everyone says, need to max it out for IB next week.

Although, I really don't want to give up Tlord. Maybe just go with Stangers Rifle or Oversoul Edict. Red Death just sounds like more fun though.
Read Death is in another category... it hits hard on players.

But I love Tlord.

Got around to doing the NF and got the Calming. At first I was like, great another trash legendary. Then I realized it actually really good. It already has great range for a FR and it came with both Pathfinder and Send it. So yeah, definitely going to keep this one.

Jeez. Did you guys just burn through pages just to burn them. I checked the thread this afternoon and we still had four pages to go.

Oh well.

Thanks for picking up my slack, Todd.

Dunk#7

I need to get my Warlock (32) and Titan (31) through Crota HM. Already did Normal, and still needing gear for them. I would run sword, but usually leave that to a hunter.

Crota's End - full raid - Hard Mode

1. Dunk7

Hawkian,

I would love to attend sword school sometime but cant on sundays night as its family night.

Anyway i can talk you into doing another one during the week?

ocean

Banned
Destiny golden moments: raising with a fellow guardian who gets his first Gjallarhorn. This is nice :) so much RNG frustration, it's nice to hear these crazy happy reactions.

Magik

Xion is literally crying tears right now since he finally got Gjallahorn. Lol

And of course he got caught by the gorgon.

It's finally done. I'll post when I wake up tomorrow.

arnold-do-it-now-mvpexchange-com.jpg

New OT, new poll. Who still doesn't have a Horn?

No horn, Hawkmoon, or Thunderlord for me. :(

Horn and Hardlight. Don't really care about the Horn, but why the hell can't a Hardlight drop for me? 3x all kinds of potential exotic drop locations every week, and nothing. One of the exotics never sold by Xur should drop more often.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian,

I would love to attend sword school sometime but cant on sundays night as its family night.

Anyway i can talk you into doing another one during the week?
That can probably be arranged. I may swap Newbie Raid and Sword School night or so, in the near future, it's probably time to mix up so more schedules can be compatible.

A week from today I'm headed to vegas for this conference for a week so things will be a little off kilter, but definitely stay tuned.

rNilla

Horn and Hardlight. Don't really care about the Horn, but why the hell can't a Hardlight drop for me? 3x all kinds of potential exotic drop locations every week, and nothing. One of the exotics never sold by Xur should drop more often.
Hardlight is the rarest item in the game for me.

I can't even believe there are some guys without Horn yet :(
Believe it, my friend. Hundreds of hours since launch for me... similar story as many. Played only a couple times last week, haven't even played this week, partially due to work, mostly due to being pretty much sick of "chasing the carrot".

Haybro

Xion is literally crying tears right now since he finally got Gjallahorn. Lol

And of course he got caught by the gorgon.

Lol, glad to hear you finally got it xion. I remember how devastated you were when one dropped for me during nightfall a while back.

it was my second

Ghazi

I don't know why, but I'm beginning to have difficulty playing. Lately I've just felt like there's nothing to do. I've done all the strikes, the missions, the bounties, the raids, and everything else so many times over that it's a chore to even sign in and play, even to just play with friends.

ocean

Banned
VoG loot: Found Verdict, Hezen Vengeance, Corrective Measure, Vision of Confluence, Vex Mythoclast, Aspect of Glass, Gauntlets and Helmet.

Still no Praetorian Foil. That's the best loot I've ever gotten on a single run though. It's a little crazy :p 5 weapons

Quick-
Pocket Infinity
Bad Juju
Super Good Advice

I kinda want SGA because Thunderlord hates me, but Pocket Infiinity seems fun. And Bad Juju is.....just there.

I don't know why, but I'm beginning to have difficulty playing. Lately I've just felt like there's nothing to do. I've done all the strikes, the missions, the bounties, the raids, and everything else so many times over that it's a chore to even sign in and play, even to just play with friends.

yeah that feeling starts to kick in when you near the end of your exotic collection

Quick-
Pocket Infinity
Bad Juju
Super Good Advice

I kinda want SGA because Thunderlord hates me, but Pocket Infiinity seems fun. And Bad Juju is.....just there.

don't sleep on bad juju.. it wrecks

supers for days and against weaker enemies you'll never reload!

I'm the same way, I don't really force myself to play it anymore. I generally log in weekly, just do get everything done and I won't play it for the rest of the week. Apparently IB is this week? So I'll probably play more because of that. However, Hardline comes out this week, so I don't know if I'll grind IB this time around.

yeah that feeling starts to kick in when you near the end of your exotic collection

don't sleep on bad juju.. it wrecks

supers for days and against weaker enemies you'll never reload!

...wait fuck I already had red death NUUUUUUUU.

Well, Bad Juju looks cooler I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom