• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

I'm the same way, I don't really force myself to play it anymore. I generally log in weekly, just do get everything done and I won't play it for the rest of the week. Apparently IB is this week? So I'll probably play more because of that. However, Hardline comes out this week, so I don't know if I'll grind IB this time around.

yeah that feeling starts to kick in when you near the end of your exotic collection

I'm only missing Hardlight at this point, but it's just exhausting when I have so many friends who have all just started playing recently. Many want help with Nightfalls, raids, or leveling up alts that it's just a snoozefest. I booted up Titanfall for the first time in a while today and had a blast, so I guess it's just that time to branch out until HoW comes out. Destiny is really all I've played since September.
...wait fuck I already had red death NUUUUUUUU.

Well, Bad Juju looks cooler I guess.
Bad Juju lets you do things like solo Atheon as a Warlock, it's pretty good after the latest buff.

I don't know why, but I'm beginning to have difficulty playing. Lately I've just felt like there's nothing to do. I've done all the strikes, the missions, the bounties, the raids, and everything else so many times over that it's a chore to even sign in and play, even to just play with friends.

There was nothing left to do a long time ago :p when I found out the game would only have 4 explorable planets I thought surely each $20 expansion would add a new planet to explore but we know that's not gonna be happening.

Xion385

HOLY FUCK GAF!!! IT FINALLY HAPPENNED!!! GJALLARHORN!!! SHOUTOUT TO THE RNG!!! SHOUTOUT TO GORGONS CHEST!!! SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE AT THE RAID!!! AND SHOUT TO DESTINY GAF!!!

ocean

Banned
HOLY FUCK GAF!!! IT FINALLY HAPPENNED!!! GJALLARHORN!!! SHOUTOUT TO THE RNG!!! SHOUTOUT TO GORGONS CHEST!!! SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE AT THE RAID!!! AND SHOUT TO DESTINY GAF!!!
This is a mellow version of the actual reaction. Wish I had recorded him, he was insane for a few minutes :)

Once again, congrats!

rNilla

Sounds like this was you:
jCNfAay.jpg

todd360

Jeez. Did you guys just burn through pages just to burn them. I checked the thread this afternoon and we still had four pages to go.

Oh well.

Thanks for picking up my slack, Todd.

Sure thing. There needs to be some kind of alert system for people in charge of OTs like you. Like GAF would send you a text when your OT is on its last page.

Amazing what virtual items can do to us huh?

Congrats again. The Hornless continue to dwindle as people slip through the grip of RNGesus fingers.

Nintendo 64 kid cried less. This was beautiful.

He was! The cool thing is 5 minutes prior he'd been saying "I know I'll never get Gjallarhorn but that's ok. Fatebringer is frustrating because I feel I have a chance at that". No FB for him. But Horn at Gorgon chest :)

Cool, I'm sure he's putting a tribute together right now.

this is probably a stupid question to be asking this late into destiny and i already know the answer, but

female characters aren't more.. agile are they?

i see these female titans and they look so skinny 🙈

i know they got the best dance moves

ethomaz

Banned
this is probably a stupid question to be asking this late into destiny and i already know the answer, but

No difference.

Only psychologically

I always feel like a lumbering slow ass with my male titan

Xion385

He was! The cool thing is 5 minutes prior he'd been saying "I know I'll never get Gjallarhorn but that's ok. Fatebringer is frustrating because I feel I have a chance at that". No FB for him. But Horn at Gorgon chest :)
Yeah, I gave up on Gjallarhorn before that. So I thought I was just going to get materials...... then I lost my damn mind. I'm 25 years old, but I felt like I was 7 again when I beat Sephiroth for the first time.

Yeah, I gave up on Gjallarhorn before that. So I thought I was just going to get materials...... then I lost my damn mind. I'm 25 years old, but I felt like I was 7 again when I beat Sephiroth for the first time.

Fuck that song. I want to torture and disembowel a fucking gummi bear right about now.

The key is to NOT want it. It works for everyone else. Just forget about it narmer, and it will drop for you.

Unknown gave up weeks ago, look at him now, he's as horny as everyone else :p

And that folks is how you will get one. Been saying it forever

Those Bloodborne ads during tonight's Walking Dead were just crazy good.

Do yourself a favor and stay out of the spoiler thread everybody. I couldn't resist, I never can. Like a moth to a flame. There are copies in the wild and full streams now. Be careful out there.

Edit: That is a perfect advertising spot too. Sony swinging for the fences in this, and unlike The Order, I think this is a home run.

Xion385

Do yourself a favor and stay out of the spoiler thread everybody. I couldn't resist, I never can. Like a moth to a flame. There are copies in the wild and full streams now. Be careful out there.
If you're talking about Walking Dead, I follow the whole cast on Twitter and I made the mistake of reading Twitter.

Arrrammis

Didn't get the crux, but finally got a helmet for my titan (which also got infusion!). Thanks for the silky smooth runs guys!

Ryck

Congrats Xion, one less member in the #forevernoghorn club. It's starting to get lonely in here.

Wilde

Anyone want to run a full normal Crota raid and possibly Vault of Glass?

Room for 4 more:

1. ZW33
2. UnstabIeH2o

ethomaz

Banned
Why the matchmaking put me with dumb guys that can't win even in one to one... it is like "what you are doing here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom