• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

1 A Paradox In Time

You will need to get a Cult Ghost found in the Paradox mission. You can get this ghost during days when the Paradox mission is the Daily Heroic. You can also get it via glitching but it's best to get it legit.

2 A Change in Allegiance

Lakshmi will have a new mission for you. This one requires you to be or join FWC. Hand in materials/synths/motes to Lakshmi till a new mission pops up.

3 Venus Baby!

Head to the Citadel on Venus and wait for the Taken to spawn in. Kill a taken Minotaur. An item will automatically pop up. Head to your inventory and trash the new item. Head back to Lakshmi.

4 Hello, old friend

Kill Atheon and dismantle the Eye of Atheon. Head back to Lakshmi.

5 Zoba?!

Head to Twilight Gap where you will have to find a chest. Use the pools of light to cleanse yourself. Chest seems to spawn randomly. I found mine next to C flag zone.

6 To the Garden!

Head to the Black Garden. Kill yellow bar goblins till you reach 100%. A giant Minotaur will spawn. It will stay on the field as long as the percentage is above 100%. Kill it. Return to Lakshmi

I noticed that killing Minotaurs brought down the percentage so avoid killing them. it's best to do this with a fireteam.

7 Finally Some Time To Explain

Enjoy the new gun. :)

Mindlog

LFM No Time To Explain's VOG run!

Need 4 more to do full and fast VoG Normal clear for the quest!

1. Tovarisc
2. Rhelidon
6. Mindlog

Shared Atheon CP's are welcome!
Mindlog
I'll have a mic in half an hour, but before that it won't be me playing. Don't worry they're good :]
This thread is fast.

My cousin (who also sat on his ghost from the daily heroic mission from before) confirmed handing the old one in today doesn't get you the quest.

FUCK.

Maybe...just maybe...it will pop up tomorrow.

Let's hope. I seriously want to punch the person at bungie who thought it was a good idea to time gate shit.

exYle

LFM No Time To Explain's VOG run!

Need 4 more to do full and fast VoG Normal clear for the quest!

1. Tovarisc
2. Rhelidon

Shared Atheon CP's are welcome!

As soon as I'm done getting my Taken Minotaur, can I join? I'm at the Citadel right now, Taken are spawning now

Namikaze1

The Namikaze1 Atheon Checkpoint Sharing station is officially open for business.

Please note that after I have given you the checkpoint, I will be leaving the fireteam to share this glorious checkpoint to everyone else in line.

Messiek

I didn't got the checkpoint myself but a few of the other on my group got it. They are willing to share the checkpoint of couse, they just gotta show up : )

X-Frame

Shit, so what happens if my 1 week isn't up yet for me to change allegiance to FWC today?

Am I shit out of luck until next time?

Shito

The Namikaze1 Atheon Checkpoint Sharing station is officially open for business.

Please note that after I have given you the checkpoint, I will be leaving the fireteam to share this glorious checkpoint to everyone else in line.
I'm already spying on your game card, seeing you on the title screen made me think you were going to do that. :)

I was expecting this quest to go live tomorrow! Damnit. Reset raid with my group is on hold till this is done.

Argh!!!! Psn updates at the worst time

blackflag

My cousin (who also sat on his ghost from the daily heroic mission from before) confirmed handing the old one in today doesn't get you the quest.

FUCK.

Maybe...just maybe...it will pop up tomorrow.

Yeah I'm going to try and do the first part today and cross my fingers. I don't care that I missed sleeper stimulant but that pulse looks broken.

neoism

so does anyone know if you have to wait a week if you only got the cult ghost today that would suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom