• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Join on me any who needs the checkpoint. I'll be sharing the checkpoint over the next hour. After that, I'm heading off to do Nightfall.

Y'all are killing Atheon on your own though.

LiK

Join on me any who needs the checkpoint. I'll be sharing the checkpoint over the next hour. After that, I'm heading off to do Nightfall.

Y'all are killing Atheon on your own though.

dammit, i'll do NF with you if you can wait. take a break! :p

Deku Tree

Oh time to explain is classified still...

... Can't swap it with app.

.... Tomorrow I will have exotic Pokemon.

Still sharing Atheon cp. just join on me.

Kyne

jesus Christ the stats on that gun.

I've been saying jesus Christ way too often today.

but seriously.. that gun...

Matticers

First nightfall run and I got a pair of 310 legendary gauntlets. I suppose that's nice. The other two people got legendaries too but they were in the 297-300 range.

man the thread exploded since this morning. I'll be trying to get my No Time To Explain later today. Wonder if it'll unseat the IB Pulse?

Gonna stay out of PvP until I get my hands on it. Not about to be killed by it over and over tonight.

How hard is the secret paradox mission to get the initial ghost? Best done with a fireteam?

sajj316

man the thread exploded since this morning. I'll be trying to get my No Time To Explain later today. Wonder if it'll unseat the IB Pulse?

precision shots will return bullets to the mag! I repeat .. precision shots will return bullets to the mag!

EDIT: I'm going to get my ass handed in PvP until I get this gun :p

LiK

Gonna stay out of PvP until I get my hands on it. Not about to be killed by it over and over tonight.

How hard is the secret paradox mission to get the initial ghost? Best done with a fireteam?

challenging when done solo. should be easy with a fireteam. just make sure not to wipe.

Namikaze1

So, no Time To Explain quest if you've only handed the ghost in today?

That's some laaaaaaame shit, Bungie!
If you handed it last time it was daily. If you handed it in today, the quest won't pop up. Maybe it will tomorrow. We don't know. But it won't pop up today if you handed the ghost today.

Homeboyd

NTTE GET

Anyone on xbone need the atheon cp? Our crew saved it for you guys. Heading back to work but let me know if you need it.

Anyone need one more for the ghosts in Paradox?

Sort of pissed I switched to FWC today while in the middle of the dead orbit factions quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom