• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I can't get banned there? So I can talk shit about Vaal's long dead warlock in there, Todd's obsession with Aqua, Igor's crappy Internet, and Ape's super fails and not worry about getting banned? :O

Rekt. The Division has made you a monster Nami.

Expectations are in check for the stream. Excited to see new stuff.

darknil

I'm lazy to share weapons between my toons, so I need help to rank the following ARs so to see which one I discard:

- Arminious-D GB Iron, LC ranged / crowd control / counterbalance / single point sling, speed reload, braced frame

- Paleocontact Reflex / Rangefinder / Reinforced Barrel / Third Eye

- Red Death Sureshot IS / Rangefinder / Injection Mold or Reinforced Barrel / Army of One

- Haakon's Hatchet Red Dot ORS or Sureshot IS / Crowd Control / Hand Loaded or Reinforced Barrel / Counterbalance

- Antipodal Hindsight Reflex / Hip Fire / Smallbore / Glass Half Full

Thoughts?

I'm lazy to share weapons between my toons, so I need help to rank the following ARs so to see which one I discard:

- Arminious-D GB Iron, LC ranged / crowd control / counterbalance / single point sling, speed reload, braced frame

- Paleocontact Reflex / Rangefinder / Reinforced Barrel / Third Eye

- Red Death Sureshot IS / Rangefinder / Injection Mold or Reinforced Barrel / Army of One

- Haakon's Hatchet Red Dot ORS or Sureshot IS / Crowd Control / Hand Loaded or Reinforced Barrel / Counterbalance

- Antipodal Hindsight Reflex / Hip Fire / Smallbore / Glass Half Full

Thoughts?

I'd wait till the patch to see what the next meta is

The future is now.

av54dm4.jpg

Top Bottom