• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Namikaze1

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.

Brought my Vita to work so that I would be able to make sure that the patch was downloading when it hits. Vita won't connect to work wifi. This is lovely.

noomi

It seriously feels like New Years Eve up in here, the energy right now is fantastic. Loving it!

We have so many great members in this community, a BIG thanks to guys like Drizz, Hawkian, Nami, Todd, LnKn, Ruthless and Unstable just to name a few. So many other great people here as well, too many to name :)

You guys are what makes Destiny Gaf so amazing!

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

1aIgMEB.jpg

Looks awesome!! Well done.

Edit: oh shit, my name change went through. Thanks for doing that Ghaleon.

Shito

- lurking in the first 6 DGAF OTs and finally posting:

So naive!
Damn, the speed of the OT at that time!
So, a few but-not-so-few pages after that, here is me coming back from my first Nightfall ever:

Thank you very much Steroyd and GlamFM, will be able to get my ice breaker thanks to you two guys! :)
Couldn't do much at 25 to really help you out, and got a little greedy underneath the platform near the end; it probably would have been better if I survived longer to keep the boss in place over me.
Anyways, was great, and you can say what you want about Xur but without him I would have NEVER attempted this. ^^

DGAF is best GAF. Thanks, everybody!
Indeed.
Took a bit of an off time those past weeks, but I'm so excited to come back full force to you guys starting next week! <3

Frenden

Banned
My first Skolas kill was up there for me. No burns post patch, mostly going in blind, three folks who had never done it before. Three attempts and it went pretty clean.

It's not the hardest thing in the world, but it was a good group and we were all so happy, haha.

Acidote

First Nightfall done and we're doing the weekly. We're gonna need someone else for the next 2 Nightfalls. Add "Acidote" if you want to do it.

ViciousDS

Banned
Anyone want to chat on PSN while waiting for patch to drop? I'll be starting at level one, and slowly enjoying all the new activities that drop. Unlike the rush on launch day.

PSN SC-ViciousDS

stb

Always enjoyed playing w/ you and your crew. Glad you're still here for year 2!

I wish there were 7-10 man activities. You've always been a treat to play with, and I wish you and schwagger15 could join us for everything.

Haha, I'm almost certain I was in on this run with Graverobber. It was back before I ran with you guys regularly. I remember thinking "He's super helpful, but why is he always yelling at us!".

He was just preparing us for the harsh realities of the world, like a drill sergeant.

My first Skolas kill was up there for me. No burns, mostly going in blind, three folks who had never done it before. Three attempts and it went pretty clean.

It's not the hardest thing in the world, but it was a good group and we were all so happy, haha.

Oh yeah, my Skolas kill with Thing was amazing, I think I told the story here.

I killed him with my Gjall just before he incinerated me and our friend and we watched Thing quietly dismantle all three mines from our ghosts

omfg
GUYS REMEMBER DISMANTLING MINES
LMAO

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.

Great work Nami! Thanks for doing this!

Hi, Destiny GAF.
I need some help.
I haven't played since march, so I don't own the second DLC.
I just started the game again because I read online that I will be able to play ne TTK PvP modes for a week, even without owning TTK.
I want to do that. Is it already available(I'm in germany, have updated the game to the latest version but can't find TTK content.)

Also, I'm still lv. 32 and have basically the best stuff you could get in The Dark Below, is there any newer stuff I can and should buy?
Any general tips?

Edit: I'm also surprised that 30 of my PSN friends are online in Destiny right now. Seems like the game is still very popular amoung my friends.

Hi, Destiny GAF.
I need some help.
I haven't played since march, so I don't own the second DLC.
I just started the game again because I read online that I will be able to play ne TTK PvP modes for a week, even without owning TTK.
I want to do that. Is it already available(I'm in germany, have updated the game to the latest version but can't find TTK content.)

Also, I'm still lv. 32 and have basically the best stuff you could get in The Dark Below, is there any newer stuff I can and should buy?

Edit: I'm also surprised that 30 of my PSN friends are online in Destiny right now. Seems like the game is still very popular amoung my friends.

You need to wait about 2 hours.

phen0m24

So here are the pics:

1aIgMEB.jpg

Awesome nami, awesome. Weremichael I'm coming for you. Hehe high five Thorium Leaf!!

Fail. Should be when you got your AAO. ;)

It seriously feels like New Years Eve up in here, the energy right now is fantastic. Loving it!

We have so many great members in this community, a BIG thanks to guys like Drizz, Hawkian, Nami, Todd, LnKn, Ruthless and Unstable just to name a few. So many other great people here as well, too many to name :)

You guys are what makes Destiny Gaf so amazing!

I will name Fig, Nilla and Zoba. :p

What's that about? Weirdo. Not going to recognize you now. Whyyoudodis? If you change your avatar again I'll really be lost.

Narmer changed his name?

He's a weirdo. See above. :p

Namikaze1

YEAH!!!!

Amazing work

Looks great.

Nice work!

Fantastic work nami, column 2 hype!

That looks fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to make this!

Nice work! Makes for an awesome banner.

Thanks all! :)

@ the gaffer formerly known as Narmer
I don't even know you anymore...

@Sentient
I had always planned to make a banner for Hawkian, Drizzay, or whoever is doing OT30 to add to the OP.

I didn't lie when I said the picture is freaking huge.

Frostburn

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.

Thanks again for putting this together, it looks great!

Also, thanks for the Gorgon HM checkpoint mehrmantrout, going to idle in there myself after I make some lunch to let anyone else snag that might need once you are done.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.

You're awesome!

noomi

I will name Fig, Nilla and Zoba. :p

Absolutely! There's way to many to name, each and every person contributes to this community in one way or another ;)

Lol someone was about to bow to you because you were probably going insane in chat

Yes I was, it was around 4:30AM in the morning right after reset, and I'm pretty sure there were tears and laughter. Everyone knew how badly I wanted it.

Woke up my wife that morning too, she was not amused :p

LTWood12

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.

Beautiful.

Top Bottom