• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Frenden

Banned
We've talked about our favorite moments. Now for something juicier. What are your biggest year one regrets?

For me, it was waiting until near the end of TDB to start raiding with everyone. The real Destiny started there and my friends list blew up with awesome DGAFers after.

...and still not having Fourth Horseman, argh! The only year one I need.

kidko

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.

Very cool! Great job!

MrDaravon

Just got a pop-up on PS4 when I went to orbit stating that the Game World was going to be rebooting shortly and to expect outages etc.

I'm most excited about the chance to finally get a Hawkmoon.

It was my favourite gun back when I played on PS3, but ever since switching to Xbone I obviously never got it.

phen0m24

We've talked about our favorite moments. Now for something juicier. What are your biggest year one regrets?

...and still not having Fourth Horseman, argh! The only year one I need.

That I didn't have enough coins week 2.
And that I probably would have bought armor anyway.

You Raybunzy and me - The Horsemanless

MaKTaiL

One of my favorite times in Destiny was when my group finally managed to beat Vault of Glass without dying and getting my platinum after that. Was pretty epic in a time when Crota and POE weren't available to make it easier.

Tovarisc

I kinda wish in the world, e.g. near where we start as level 1, is easter egg Ghost that we can scan. Dead ghost would activate, say legendary Dinklebot line about Wizard and moon with dinklage voice and Nolanbot commenting something about old ghost models voice modulation.

njd_online

Banned
I didn't road nearly enough in the first year. Felt like I missed out due to work but I wanna change that with year two. Really hope I can jump in with all the Gaffer when there's a place!

Favorite moment? Probably buying ghjallerhorn week 2 despite everyone thinking it was a waste of coins lol. Kappa.

I don't have a specific favorite memory but most of the best ones were either raiding or running IB trains with you guys.

Dave_6

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.

Awesome job Nami! Looks great!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Where's the OT at? Isn't zoba making it? How many more questions will I ask? How many question will be answered? Find out next time on dragon ball z.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Hang on is this patch going to update through the Destiny menu or the whole game in the console OS?

Shito

I feel like a lot of the people getting all hyped up now will be disappointed once they see how so little new things are available this week. :D

I just want the patch notes and my free exotics. <3

I feel like a lot of the people getting all hyped up now will be disappointed once they see how so little new things are available this week. :D

how is just that not worth getting excited over?

i'm getting fucking FIVE exotics just for coming home from work

BE ENTHUSIASTIC, DGAF
ITS OKAY

Everything that isn't the TTK story, raid, and gear is what we are getting.

It should be far from disappointing.

Top Bottom