• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.

Lol I don't recall sending you an emblem screenshot, did you just pull mine from bungie.net to fill up the last few spots?

Skele7on

Banned
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WEEEEEE WHOOOOOO

wee-woo-o.gif

KxoZz

The most memorable moment in Destiny, since everyone else is posting theirs, is a tie between my group doing CE blind and me doing my CE Flawless Raider solo.

Sadly, I never got to do VoG blind. Figuring out all the mechanics in CE was awesome though, too.

Flawless CE solo was such a satisfying moment. Only took me 3 or 4 hours, but simply soloing Crota for the first time (with wiping) took me 3 or 4 hours also. My recording of my Flawless fucked up though, so I'll never be able to rewatch that moment :/

Trakan

I feel like a lot of the people getting all hyped up now will be disappointed once they see how so little new things are available this week. :D

I just want the patch notes and my free exotics. <3

Everything will be datamined today, at least.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Sad to see these Fallen wolves leave.

The Queenbreaker Captain at Dock-13 is part of the game now. And soon he will be no more.

MrDaravon

Well, I think I've done about all I can. Got the NF & Weekly done on all 3 characters, got all of the Wanted bounties done on my Hunter. All of my characters are loaded up on regular bounties since I couldn't remember if regular bounties will auto-complete or if that was just for exotic bounties. Bought all of the emblems/shaders I could from everyone including special vendors that might go away (ex Queens). Technically could have done more for edging factions and whatnot but eh, given I haven't played since last Wednesday I feel pretty good.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Bungie.net gear page has updated. Underneath Emblem slot is now a new slot named Emote. Choose our dance moves?

Mindlog

I knew we were going to be able to nab weeklies today :]
Left my PS4 in rest mode. Really hope it doesn't get left behind during the imminent happening. That's a bigass patch to download.

Great work Nami!
I still see my banner :]

Top Bottom