• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

MrDaravon

So I'm sitting next to the Cryptarch in the Reef waiting to get booted for the novelty on it, and goddamn he never shuts up. Are all of the vendors like this and I just never noticed? I can hear Variks going on and on in the background as well.

eFKac

Sad to see these Fallen wolves leave.

The Queenbreaker Captain at Dock-13 is part of the game now. And soon he will be no more.

I'm glad, I was always getting furious when a under 28 level was around and steal the scorch cannon not doing any damage whatsoever leaving me struggling with Pirsis or whatever his name was (screw that guy) at the end :p

purg3

slept with Malkin
My favorite memory is never getting a Ghorn until Xur sold it.

Also running Atheon one week 3x and getting 3 Mythoclasts when there were people in my group that never got one...

DarKshodaN

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

The one in quotes is the big ass picture.
Now I'm off to rest.

That looks great! good job :)

stb

I'm still not clear on OT protocol.

Are we staying in this OT until it's full, then moving to the 2.0 OT in Gaming?

Or is there going to be a 2.0 OT in Gaming AND an OT30 in Community?

phen0m24

So I'm sitting next to the Cryptarch in the Reef waiting to get booted for the novelty on it, and goddamn he never shuts up. Are all of the vendors like this and I just never noticed? I can hear Variks going on and on in the background as well.

Rahool (Tower) talks about "New Age Smut."

Hilarious

jeanRicK

So technically the first OT went up on September 2, 2014. DGAF is over a year old but the game isn't. Not yet anyway. Still, the collage is to commemorate the community.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.

Looks really good! Awesome job! :D

When I get TTK next week i'm looking forward to trying my hard light again, it was such a cool looking and sounding gun but hit like a BB gun, and since AR damage drop off doesn't effect the hard light it should be good.

For my first NF for House of Wolves, I got an Etheric Light. For my last NF for House of Wolves, I got an Etheric Light. Seems fitting.

Shout out to ps_flocki for helping with Phogoth at the end.

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.

Looks great Nami! Awesome job.

I'm still not clear on OT protocol.

Are we staying in this OT until it's full, then moving to the 2.0 OT in Gaming?

Or is there going to be a 2.0 OT in Gaming AND an OT30 in Community?

Last I heard Zoba is creating a gaming side thread for Taken King. You do not have to participate in it.

Hawkian is going to create the OT30 thread here on the Community side. It will operate as normal.

stb

Last I heard Zoba is creating a gaming side thread for Taken King. You do not have to participate in it.

Hawkian is going to create the OT30 thread here on the Community side. It will operate as normal.

OK, thanks for clarifying!

I'll probably participate in both, I just wasn't sure what the "plan" was (or if there was one).

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm glad, I was always getting furious when a under 28 level was around and steal the scorch cannon not doing any damage whatsoever leaving me struggling with Pirsis or whatever his name was (screw that guy) at the end :p

Haha that happened and it pissed me off so much. I started sending thank you messages out to the asshats that would steal my scorch cannon.
And if they died while engaging the Fallen Wolves I would just point at their dead body/ghost and take my scorch cannon back. No revive for you! Two years!

Xion385

Shoutout to:

- Vision of Confluence
- Fatebringer
- Black Hammer
- Gjallarhorn

Thank you for your services. What is hype may never die.

Zoba are you still looking for 2.0 titles?

Destiny 2.0 | 2 Frabjous, 2 Furious
Destiny 2.0 | Taken 2 the Limit
Destiny 2.0 | Dawn of a New Day
Destiny 2.0 | The Game so Nice, They Released it Twice
Destiny 2.0 | A Guardian Reborn
Destiny 2.0 | Gjallarhorn's Demise
or
Destiny 2.0 | Gjallarhorn's Grave, Not Ours

Yes. The OT might run a little late after the patch though. Pardon my dust.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey so I know a lot is changing in the patch.

But are we getting the new Nightfall and Weekly strike structure today?

GhaleonEB

OK, thanks for clarifying!

I'll probably participate in both, I just wasn't sure what the "plan" was (or if there was one).

Generally, new releases of DLC, and in particular major expansions, get a discussion thread on the Gaming forum. That can run concurrent with the Community thread. (We had Gaming OT's for Dark Below and House of Wolves as well.)

So here are the pics:

ATAZDEJ.jpg

Now I'm off to rest.
Where's mine? I pm'd you a week ago.

Xion385

Anyone know how to set your backup upload time on PS4?

Also, if I leave my PS4 on will in automatically download the patch?

Frankly, one of my favorite Destiny moments will always be hanging out by the Loot Cave, standing on Pride Rock (That slab of concrete that sticks out to the ground as such) and shooting at that cave of Hive over and over.

Top Bottom