• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DirectX 12 GDC 2014 presentation: Low-Level Access, DX11 GPUs, Holiday 2015

In 6 hours we'll find out whether MisterXMedia is either a fraud or is right and is treated with respect as an insider.

He'll be praying the heavens and the lords for that stacked GPU.

bahahaha.

He is a liar. As expected from the last year of his fake insider, it's now "wait" will E3 to here about the secret layers of the xbox one. Before it was wait till the NDA is up in December. before that it was wait till hotchips. Before that it was wait till Gamescon...etc etc etc.

you get the picture? It's always going to be WAIT till the next event...

He has no insider. He is the insider, and his information is pulled from his ass.

xna appears to be dead a long time ago. However you can write c++ and .net apps today that target DirectX on windows 8, I'd put any money you like on that being unveiled as the xbox home developer model at the //build conference in April: xbox retail console plus free edition of visual studio plus presumably an xbox sdk to expose kinect etc. = home dev nirvana

note this is all speculation based on public information, I don't have an inside line on it.

I actually think something along those lines will be revealed at Build as well. Last year, there was a lot of talk about building one app and having it run on multiple platforms. I think this year, we will get a lot of Xbox info on how that will exactly work.

Skeleton

Banned
simpson-mr-x.jpg

3x05_Mr._F_(58).png

LowSignal

I'm here for dat sauce. I'm interested in what X1 and DX12 have to with each other, I highly doubt hidden gpu's but it's a fun conspiracy

Top Bottom