• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney's D23 Expo 2017 GAF

Dynomutt

YO Captain Chesthair is in Battlefront 2!
tumblr_inline_o5a72kiRYU1ss1lam_500.gif

Reaction when he found out Laurel went to the darkside!

Star Wars Land is called Galaxy's Edge - Millennium Falcon ride will be interactive. Each rider has a position, like pilot or blaster-firer.

What?

Fuck, I skipped Hollywood Studios when I went to Disney World a few months ago.

I swear, if they get rid of even the Alien section of that ride before I get to ride it...

Great Movie Ride is indeed a goner, sorry man.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-railway-coming-to-disneys-hollywood-studios/

As you plan ahead, we also wanted to let you know that in order to begin to prepare the new home of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at the Chinese Theatre in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, August 13, 2017 will be the final day of operation for The Great Movie Ride presented by Turner Classic Movies. Until August 13, you can still relive some of the greatest movie moments in history on the Great Movie Ride attraction.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Rode Great Movie Ride on our 2015 trip, but it'll definitely be missed.

Would have loved to ride it one last time of course, but c'est la vie.

Epcot to be updated. Imagineer behind Horizons to be a big part of it. World Showcase to get more film-related tie ins. Ratatouille area in France.

Future World to get Guardians E-ticket attraction. "Peter Quill visited Epcot as a kid!"

Are Disneyland and Disney World both getting Star Wars Land? Is it going to be the same in both parks? I'm looking forward to going, but, living in California, it's way harder to make the trip out to Florida than Anaheim.

Zackat

Are Disneyland and Disney World both getting Star Wars Land? Is it going to be the same in both parks? I'm looking forward to going, but, living in California, it's way harder to make the trip out to Florida than Anaheim.

maybe small differences, but I think I read that they are going to be fairly similar

Top Bottom