• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia FF site update + new video

2q2mzbs.jpg
ffxi_altana_pc.jpg

oh em gee, Altana! FFXI character confirmed!

:3

Rpgmonkey

I like blond Terra...

And I like that Bartz's special abilities are based on the freelancer class. I was thinking about using some other people, but he sounds more fun and versatile to play around with.

Darkpen

Banned
omg, D:!!!

So I was right, blond Tina, ha ha ha, cry moar, green hair fans :p

That's so awesome, duckroll :lol Cloud took too long for confirmation, even though we already knew, but is it just me, or does Cloud's particular look (maybe its the blue background that's doing it) give a very "earlier Cloud face picture," the one you get briefly when you get to control Sephiroth in the flashback event?

Also, BUTZ IS SO FREAKING FEMININE! :lol omg D:

I think I just might make him my new avatar :D

Forkball

Nomura gets a lot of criticism for his artwork, but I think he's done an amazing job on this game, minus giving Cecil lipstick and turning Tidus into Spawn's effeminate cousin.

It would make my day if FFXI and FFXII characters were available as unlockables, and Lightning too.

Wishful thinking, but it'd be pretty badass.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
HK-47 said:
Hey Kagari could you do one for Garland. This comp dont have shop on it =X

Yeah. I'm going to avatar-size all of them I decided.
Here's some more. More incoming.

Cloud.jpg
Squall.jpg
Zidane.jpg
Tidus.jpg

Please rehost.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Regulus Tera said:
BALTHIER (Balflear for all you Tina freaks.)

Why? Because he's the leading man.

But the story is really about Ashe. Still Balthier would be fine. Its just Ashe and Vayne are the archenemies in XII

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
HK-47 said:
But the story is really about Ashe. Still Balthier would be fine. Its just Ashe and Vayne are the archenemies in XII

Yeah, but having Balthier would mean that his "rival" from Team Evil would be Dr. Cid, and we need a Cid in the game.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Regulus Tera said:
Yeah, but having Balthier would mean that his "rival" from Team Evil would be Dr. Cid, and we need a Cid in the game.

No we need a DisCidia, if you get my meaning.

kittel

Regulus Tera said:
BALTHIER (Balflear for all you Tina freaks.)

Why? Because he's the leading man.

But the leading man is now Vaan amirite? Pirate Vaan with a shirt ala FFTA2 wielding a scimitar would be awesome.

anaron

While I'm dissapointed with Terra being blond, she looks amazing! :O :D

Kudos to Nomura for keeping her trademark sad frown. :)

Testing this avatar out. Never actually done one of these.

It worked, thanks Kagari. But you wouldn't happen to be doing Ultimecia?

As for FFXII, Basch/Gabranth would save time on face modelling.

Thanks Kagari, you rock.

One of these days I'm going to have to learn to do it for myself. Is there any decent, easy-to-use, free software for doing so. I don't need anything fancy or gif making, just to crop and resize picks to avatar size.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Die Squirrel Die said:
Thanks Kagari, you rock.

One of these days I'm going to have to learn to do it for myself. Is there any decent, easy-to-use, free software for doing so. I don't need anything fancy or gif making, just to crop and resize picks to avatar size.

Hmm, I don't know lol. I've used Photoshop since 5.0 was around.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I really like how they handled the characters. I love seeing Amano's art in 3D, and here's hoping to a future FF with Amano-designed characters and worlds.

PBalfredo

anaron said:
Kudos to Nomura for keeping her trademark sad frown. :)
Terrasigh.gif

:)

I love how in the Amano hero line-up she's just lounging on the cloud there while everyone else is all ACTION POSE! Especially Firion.
Of course that's just classic Terra. Always lounging on something.
15q3zm1.jpg

Clouds.
Terrasitting.jpg

Whimsical chairs.
Terra_Magitek.jpg

Unstoppable death machines.

Such a lazy girl :lol

duckroll said:
I'm still waiting for the green hair Terra defense force to show up crying. :D
Whats the deal with the green hair and blonde hair? I remember reading about it somewhere but that was years ago.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Regulus Tera said:
FFIV Cid would be too overpowered.

OG Sky Pirate > Blonde Lame Sky Pirate

You're kidding TG Cid would wipe the floor with his face while Cid Highwind smokes and drinks his goddamn tea

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
HK-47 said:
You're kidding TG Cid would wipe the floor with his face while Cid Highwind smokes and drinks his goddamn tea

I don't know where in the goddamn hell you're hanging out that people are dry-humping Thunder God Cid and FFVII Cid or whoever and there's no love for FFIV Cid, but let me sum it up for you.

Characters in the Final Fantasy series who jump off an airship into a hundred-mile-deep hole to the magma-filled center of the Earth, then blow themselves up to destroy it, then decide they're done being blown up and get the fuck back up again to start kicking arse some more:

1. Final Fantasy IV Cid

He's like the Rex the Motherfucking Wonder Dog of Final Fantasy games.

GhaleonQ

Regulus Tera said:
Characters in the Final Fantasy series who jump off an airship into a hundred-mile-deep hole to the magma-filled center of the Earth, then blow themselves up to destroy it, then decide they're done being blown up and get the fuck back up again to start kicking arse some more:

1. Final Fantasy IV Cid

Ancient cultures worldwide once determined manhood and readiness for leadership not on battle experience, but on facial hair. We all know who the reigning Cid is in that category.

Cid_Fabool.png

Even transforming to non-mammal or invented beasts couldn't keep it down.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Regulus Tera said:
I don't know where in the goddamn hell you're hanging out that people are dry-humping Thunder God Cid and FFVII Cid or whoever and there's no love for FFIV Cid, but let me sum it up for you.

1. Final Fantasy IV Cid

He's like the Rex the Motherfucking Wonder Dog of Final Fantasy games.

TG Cid could do that on a bad Monday. Blindfolded. Most overpowered RPG character ever

Chris_C

f52h5d.jpg

Don't know much about Final Fantasy history, or the characters, and I'm on the fence about Dissidia, but this is a really nice CG image, almost classical. Also a neat translation of Amano's work.

takotchi

Is it just me, or is Ultimecia having a little "wardrobe malfunction"?

Anyway, I really wanted to import this, but then I saw the price on Play-Asia. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath for a quick localization, either. This is torture.

Darkpen

Banned
takotchi said:
Is it just me, or is Ultimecia having a little "wardrobe malfunction"?

Anyway, I really wanted to import this, but then I saw the price on Play-Asia. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath for a quick localization, either. This is torture.
nah, I think its just a shadow. If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, the areola isn't that low on the breast.

PBalfredo said:
Dear Squeenix,

Terra vs Kefka footage. Now.

Love,
Everyone
Kefkaavatar.jpg

:lol

GhaleonQ said:
Ancient cultures worldwide once determined manhood and readiness for leadership not on battle experience, but on facial hair. We all know who the reigning Cid is in that category.

Cid_Fabool.png

Even transforming to non-mammal or invented beasts couldn't keep it down.
Like, 80% of FF4 Cid's face is facial hair.

Top Bottom