• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia FF site update + new video

duckroll

You activate summons with R+Triangle. When you summon something it buffs your character after showing a piece of Amano art of the summon. :eek:

kenji

SuperAngelo64 said:
Am I the only one who gets a sort've Amaterasu vibe from this depiction of Cosmos?

15q3zm1.jpg

I guess Amano always has kind've blended that Japanese style with European fantasy.
i want this artwork in high res :(

duckroll said:
You activate summons with R+Triangle. When you summon something it buffs your character after showing a piece of Amano art of the summon. :eek:
Awesome. I was hoping for something a little more cinematic but more Amano artwork is always good. I'm just hoping it is new artwork of the summons.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
GhaleonQ said:
Ancient cultures worldwide once determined manhood and readiness for leadership not on battle experience, but on facial hair. We all know who the reigning Cid is in that category.

Cid_Fabool.png

Even transforming to non-mammal or invented beasts couldn't keep it down.

cid.jpg

I rest my case.

HK-47 said:
TG Cid could do that on a bad Monday. Blindfolded. Most overpowered RPG character ever

You keep believing that, honey.

duckroll

S-E is just running around like a headless chicken now. There's very little they can actually do to hide it anymore. They fucked up, and now everyone has the art. It's just too bad for them. Maybe next time they'll team with a sponsor that has a competent webmaster.

duckroll said:
S-E is just running around like a headless chicken now. There's very little they can actually do to hide it anymore. They fucked up, and now everyone has the art. It's just too bad for them. Maybe next time they'll team with a sponsor that has a competent webmaster.
Maybe next time they wont be so damn secretive about everything...hah hah who am I kidding.

webrunner

This makes me think:

Dissidia 2: CID WARS
Featuring..

Dead Cid
Original Cid
Crazy Hat Cid
Crazy Everything Cid
Depressed Cid
Banana Cid
Goddamn Tea Cid
Gameshark Cid
Mr. Rogers Cid
Moustache Cid
Kamakaze Cid
Mob Cid
Evil Cid
Sunglasses Cid
Misspelled Sid
Judge Cid
Moogle Cid
Anime Cid
Ducktor Cid

I'm missing a few I think

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
webrunner said:
This makes me think:

Dissidia 2: CID WARS
Featuring..

Dead Cid
Original Cid
Crazy Hat Cid
Crazy Everything Cid
Depressed Cid
Banana Cid
Goddamn Tea Cid
Gameshark Cid
Mr. Rogers Cid
Moustache Cid
Kamakaze Cid
Mob Cid
Evil Cid
Sunglasses Cid
Misspelled Sid
Judge Cid
Moogle Cid
Anime Cid
Ducktor Cid

I'm missing a few I think

Already suggested it and am in total agreement

JCreasy

what's square's elite internal development team called again?

dev team 2 or something like that?

development 2??

Edit: Terra is Nomura's best character ever!

JCreasy

Regulus Tera said:
FTFY

Unless you mean design because in that case I have to agree until Kefka's full body design gets revealed.

I'm talking about Terra from KH: BBS

Sorry for not being clear

JCreasy said:
what's square's elite internal development team called again?

dev team 2 or something like that?

development 2??

formerly known as Division 1. That's the A-team... the 'big-budget' team. Kitase's team. :D

Netto-kun

The game was really fun, but half of the time I wasn't sure what I was doing...so I didn't managed to beat Cloud of Darkness while I was playing as Onion Knight.:lol

duckroll

From what I heard there will be 50+ summons in the game. (Not that it really means much except many customizable buffs and awesome artwork).

duckroll said:
From what I heard there will be 50+ summons in the game. (Not that it really means much except many customizable buffs and awesome artwork).
D: Amazing. What would be really cool is if they're going to have a few done by different artist who have worked within the FF series. Either way the more Amano artwork the better. :D

Top Bottom