• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DMC5 AFO Panel Ends with Mysterious "Exclusive" Video

decisions

Source is the DMC Reddit, whose source is Dan Southworth's FB page. Mocap/voice actors for the four main characters hosted the panel (including Reuben Langdon, Dan Southworth, and Jonny Yong Bosch).

Basically fans were asked to not record an exclusive video shown at the end of the panel. As a huge DMC fan, this has me really interested as I don't really know what it could be besides DMC5SE. Not sure the anime or whatever would be worthy of this exclusivity, but that's definitely a possibility.

However, it's important to keep in mind that expansion on DMC5 would directly contradict Capcom's previous statement on the subject: https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/04/26/devil-may-cry-5-no-more-dlc/

As much as I loved DMC5, it really needs an expansion IMO as it has some major flaws that are easily fixable such as no turbo mode, inability to play any mission as any character, no co-op, small number of extra costumes, etc.

Last edited:

KàIRóS

It's very soon to announce DMC6, DLC? the movie that was announced ages ago? I'll take whatever it is, I love DMC.

Helios

Interesting. I guess technically it doesn't have to be DMC-related, just Capcom-related and even if it is, I doubt it's DMC6.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Alternate campaign where

Trish takes over Nero missions
Lady takes over V missions
Vergil takes over Dante missions

:^)

Top Bottom