• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think its possible for Spider-Man 2 to crack a 90 on MC/OC?

Do you think Spider-Man 2 will be able to crack a 90?

• Naw, I think it will review around the same 86-87, hard to make superhero games stand out

• Maybe, I think It could jump a couple of points maybe 88 to 90, sequels dont typically review better

• I’m 100% confident SM2 will crack it if gets the next-gen care Rift Apart got

Results are only viewable after voting.

PillsOff

Banned
Could this be a game that modern game journos consider 9 outa 10?
Year sure
Will it be anything more then a reverse engineered Arkham City with "evade" wrapped in subpar writing?
That we will see.

Last edited:

solidus12

Insomniac will deliver, I replayed Rift Apart to try out the new armors.

And HOLY SHIT, the game still looks amazing in 4k 120hz 40fps unlocked.

+ the dualsense haptics and adaptive triggers.

Can’t wait for Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine, which will be built to take advantage of the PS5 hardware.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I am skeptical. I liked the first 2 games, but the open world format has kind of worn thin. It will be good, but not great and it will review like that.

I suppose it can. But what is going to be different about this then the other 2 games.
Darker overtone, story? Is it once again taken place in Manhattan? Because that’s not enough to push it above the other 2. What’s going to be different gameplay wise? It be nice if you can travel between cities like New York and London.

Naked Lunch

What is the obsession with review scores around here?
Its weird and silly.
Who cares what some dumbo 'gaming journalist' who probably starting gaming with the PS3 has to say in their review.

I remember Silent Hill 1 scoring 5's and 6's back in the day.
Demons Souls and Dark Souls 1 was getting 7's.

Top Bottom