• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

I just had the perfect dota game:

Had to firstpick and picked PA
Next picks: Invoker, SK, Axe, Rubik
I get no lane because Axe top vs Brood and SK was mad an farmed bot
I go help FB, help gank a bit, get midas and actually farm quite decent for the situation I am in
Then we fuck up Rosh -> Axe gets mad at Invoker
Axe remains mad, and we loose another teamfight. Axe now sells all items and feed divine
Invoker is nearly crying over Voice Chat
Invoker abandons 10 seconds before we loose
SK did nothing of note the whole game

THE.PERFECT.DOTA.GAME

rage.gif

Tell me Valve, are you punishing me?
Is this the price I'm paying for my past games?

This is my redemption song
I need you more than ever right now
Can you hear me now?

Cause we're gonna tryhard now
Even if my wards seem meaningless
It's like I'm carrying the weight of my team

I wish there's a way somehow
That I can save every one of us
But the truth is that I'm only 3k

Maybe if I keep believing my dreams will come to life...

After all my rating fades
Signs of past wins, washed away
I can still, still feel a gentle breeze

No matter how hard I play
Signs of loss, still remain
And our mid, has become my enemy

Tell me Frog, are you punishing me?
Is this the price I'm paying for my past wins?

Hylian7

Tell me Valve, are you punishing me?
Is this the price I'm paying for my past games?

This is my redemption song
I need you more than ever right now
Can you hear me now?

Cause we're gonna tryhard now
Even if my wards seem meaningless
It's like I'm carrying the weight of my team

I wish there's a way somehow
That I can save every one of us
But the truth is that I'm only 3k

Maybe if I keep believing my dreams will come to life...

After all my rating fades
Signs of past wins, washed away
I can still, still feel a gentle breeze

No matter how hard I play
Signs of loss, still remain
And our mid, has become my enemy

Tell me Frog, are you punishing me?
Is this the price I'm paying for my past wins?
Just pick 2B next time.

Gaaraz

I'm hoping to sell my items (and now some recent treasures) from this Battlepass - am I better off to sell the stuff now, or later? Does the value generally go up or down? Ty

Hylian7

Nope, I still need to. To many games coming out around the same time. Right now I am really into Persona 5. I am hoping to finish Nier Automata after that though.

I can understand that as i haven't even started P5 yet. Luckily the constant stream of interesting games has died down a bit now so i have time to go back and actually finish some of them.

wew need to register a phone number to your steam account if you want to play ranked.

Cya then, Dota 2.

Was waiting for this to come to DOTA after they did it with CS:GO
Any CS:GO players here that can tell us how this affected their games?

I'm happy about the true solo queue as i was bummed out when they removed it. I don't really mind playing against a stack. I can handle that just fine solo... The problem is when you are stuck playing with a stack that refuses to communicate with you.

Twookie

I would like to see them take this one step further for QoL reasons, and have an "Accept" button available via phone app, but I doubt it will happen.

You can do that though. I use an app called NineOuttaTen which allows me to accept queues and even choose hero in draft! You can see the chat and everything. It's good stuff.

https://www.nineouttaten.io

Been a while since I've used it though, I see they have added a draft assistant now? Huh. Anyway, it works pretty damned well.

You can do that though. I use an app called NineOuttaTen which allows me to accept queues and even choose hero in draft! You can see the chat and everything. It's good stuff.

https://www.nineouttaten.io

Been a while since I've used it though, I see they have added a draft assistant now? Huh. Anyway, it works pretty damned well.

Ho shit.

This is awesome.

Also burner phones for alt accounts. Lmao.

I think it's good though. Looking forward to TRUE SOLO QUEUE.

Qvoth

well i already have steam guard authenticator app thing, might as well give them my phone number as well even if i only play once in a while
wtzgU.gif

pislit

There should be a special hoop for us here in the Philippines instead of linking phone numbers. Sim cards are like 10 pesos (they pay you to have it if I am going to convert that in US $ lol) here. Government-issued IDs or snail mail code verification in home address, I guess? So that I can beat them up in real life, too. loljk.

Qvoth

huh i didn't have to input my phone number when i associated them
guess it's because of the steam app on my phone they already have my number

How's Clinkz this patch? The changes to towers made me think Clinkz would be more valuable being someone that can kill them quickly solo (and is a natural Deso carrier so he can do well with a group).

inkls

who are people gonna scapegoat now they cant blame smurfs or parties for their losses

back to the Peruvians and Russians?

All I know is from the 2 games I played so far (1-1) team actually coordinated picks and during game even with a whiner in game 1 who gave up 10 min in.

We'll see if this keeps up, but let's not pretend like it's just people who aren't capable of introspection that complain about ranked.

Rorschach

I've only played a couple of games, but it's all quiet now. The only talking I've heard is end-game shit talking from enemy team, but you can turn that off if it gets to you. So far so good.

How's Clinkz this patch? The changes to towers made me think Clinkz would be more valuable being someone that can kill them quickly solo (and is a natural Deso carrier so he can do well with a group).

I watched Fenrir play against Arteeshit... he built PT > Soul Ring > Medaliion > Deso > Solarcrest

SeemsGood.png

Need play it myself, however that seems to be the popular build

Wait Shira you play Gwent?

If anyone here needs help with Gwent feel free to ask me; I haven't been playing much recently but I am rank 15 in that game and was #17 on the global leaderboard at some point in time so I have some experience with it
charm_smile.gif

Top Bottom