• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Fuchsdh

Hopefully they are adding an EZ mode so I can play it for more than 3 minutes with a pub :(

At this point I straight-up bail if someone dies first section.

I did get to the final boss with one group though, so there was that.

It's certainly impossible to three-star anything with randoms, though.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I have three starred most of the campaign and beat the boss with randoms, though it takes a few times to get lucky enough not to play with idiots.

You guys think we're gonna get something when we beat last year's prize pool?

laugh.gif

Uriah

I don't think I've ever been in LP for shit-talking, only for abandoning, which doesn't happen very often. I did get muted once for calling my teammates fucking useless though lol

pompidu

Been stuck at 0% after the last update for 30min. Anyone have this issue and ever get it resolved? Tried everything but uninstall/reinstall.

Fuchsdh

So who do you guys think have the best lvl 25 talent?

I think it's Abaddon with the +300 aphotic shield block

Of the heroes I play, I'm really partial to Tree's. Unless you're against a hero that can immediately kill the buff like Ursa, the extra instances of Living Armor soak up a lot of potential hero-killing damage, and are invaluable if you're trying to outlast a tower seige.

It's weird rematching TI6 games (EHOME vs EG) with the old terrain. Surprising I'd forgotten what it looked like, despite the terrain prior to v7 basically being unchanged aside from a few tweaks here and there since the early Allstars days.

+420 GPM on Puck or 60% Spell Lifesteal on QoP. Both are talents that come in time to fix glaring flaws in each hero--their late game issues.

Clockwerks Battery Assault talent is pretty fun--100% uptime on Battery Assault seems pretty ridiculous. 5 second long Searing Chains are annoying as hell. Voids level 25 is brutally difficult to decide--600 Time Walk Range vs. 20% Evasion is really hard to chose. +40 Duel Damage Bonus on LC is pretty insane. Lina's Fiery Soul buff is pretty nuts.

puck 420 blaze it
weaver literally buggati Shukuchi +200 ms
qop
ck Reality Rift Pierces Spell Immunity
dazzle poison touch cd -6, the cd becomes 1 second. spam that shit!

Hylian7

There was a video I saw of it that I can't remember where I saw it, but someone was Techies in a game and they took the +250 damage talent at level 25, managed to get a hold of an enemy rapier and won the game with that.

52club

Lich's are my favorite:

+35 Frost Armor Structure Armor. vs Attacks Apply 30% MS and AS slow

Plus he has a legit way of getting there by sacrificing ranged creeps.

Followed by Bat Rider's:

+8s Firefly Duration

With 20 talent it is close to 100% uptime, with octaine it is 100% uptime.

Both are more fun than good.

Chris R

Speaking of TI, where/when is the meetup?

And maybe the meta changes means games won't run really late into the night. I'm only there Friday and Saturday, but at least my flight leaves Sunday so I can do things after instead of having to take the train right to the airport as soon as the final game finishes like last year :(

Top Bottom