DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Mar 25, 2009
I took the quest for root 10/20/30 heroes last night, and picked Lone Druid...and bear root doesn't fucking count. The Sniper on my team was claiming it had to stop TPs with root, is that true, or is it just bear root doesn't count for whatever reason?

Of course you of all people did lol. That statement wouldn't have surprised me if it was Tinker or Storm Spirit either :p
I dunno, I feel like most people around here at least don't consider TA in the same category of heroes they hate as Tinker or Storm.

Glad TA won though.

Jul 4, 2013
I took the quest for root 10/20/30 heroes last night, and picked Lone Druid...and bear root doesn't fucking count. The Sniper on my team was claiming it had to stop TPs with root, is that true, or is it just bear root doesn't count for whatever reason?

I dunno, I feel like most people around here at least don't consider TA in the same category of heroes they hate as Tinker or Storm.

Glad TA won though.
just the ld bear. i did the quest with treant and didnt have to cancel tps. i dont think the treant punch even cancels tps anyway.

try pitlord

Mar 25, 2009
just the ld bear. i did the quest with treant and didnt have to cancel tps. i dont think the treant punch even cancels tps anyway.

try pitlord
Yeah, that seems logical. Just sucks that LD doesn't count...I honestly think it's a bug because they don't consider the bear's root as the hero using it.

Underlord seems good, or pick a hero and get Atos might be a good one too (Atos does count, right?)

Apr 6, 2011
bit.ly
No immortals
STR (5)
doom, beastmaster, io, lycan, underlord

AGI (3)
naga siren, terrorblade, arc warden,

INT (7)
jakiro, chen, oracle, techies, dark seer, batrider, shadow demon

-----------------------------------------
got the golden weaver atleast

https://redd.it/6n9u2o