• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

Oh man the feeling you get when your 4 SA teammates finally figure out how broken X torrent boat combo is in dumpster tier
kunk-rum.gif

I watched that recap, and I'm still salty that nobody saw what Wings was doing at the time and made them sound like unbeatable gods. The hyperbole surrounding Wings at TI6 was maddening.

Hylian7

I took the quest for root 10/20/30 heroes last night, and picked Lone Druid...and bear root doesn't fucking count. The Sniper on my team was claiming it had to stop TPs with root, is that true, or is it just bear root doesn't count for whatever reason?

Of course you of all people did lol. That statement wouldn't have surprised me if it was Tinker or Storm Spirit either :p

I dunno, I feel like most people around here at least don't consider TA in the same category of heroes they hate as Tinker or Storm.

Glad TA won though.

I took the quest for root 10/20/30 heroes last night, and picked Lone Druid...and bear root doesn't fucking count. The Sniper on my team was claiming it had to stop TPs with root, is that true, or is it just bear root doesn't count for whatever reason?

I dunno, I feel like most people around here at least don't consider TA in the same category of heroes they hate as Tinker or Storm.

Glad TA won though.

just the ld bear. i did the quest with treant and didnt have to cancel tps. i dont think the treant punch even cancels tps anyway.

try pitlord

Hylian7

just the ld bear. i did the quest with treant and didnt have to cancel tps. i dont think the treant punch even cancels tps anyway.

try pitlord

Yeah, that seems logical. Just sucks that LD doesn't count...I honestly think it's a bug because they don't consider the bear's root as the hero using it.

Underlord seems good, or pick a hero and get Atos might be a good one too (Atos does count, right?)

Yeah, that seems logical. Just sucks that LD doesn't count...I honestly think it's a bug because they don't consider the bear's root as the hero using it.

Underlord seems good, or pick a hero and get Atos might be a good one too (Atos does count, right?)
atos counts' it's how I finished the quest.

I knew that got changed recently so I went to check the wiki
holy shit that change is from 2014 - time flies by fast

also bloodseeker is OP for that quest

Still says pure if you hover over the ability, fooled me.

Yeah bloodcyka is great for that quest. Won using blade mail, force staff, aghs.

Fuchsdh

I have to say the "Logging into the game coordinator" error is the most frustrating bug out of all the games I regularly play. When will it fix itself? Who knows?

Twookie

I got a golden weaver(VR), my friend got a golden weaver and the sven immortal(ER)
kunk-rum.gif

I opened 16 treasures and my friend opened 18 /shrug

The M.O.B

Hit the 4th month of my DotA retirement, you have failed Hylian7!!!!

My 3.5k mmr shall remain

PS. Save some of those sexy cosmetics in case I come back ;p

Top Bottom