• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (PC/XB1/PS4, BN/ASW, UE4, early 2018, beta Sum 2017) E3 trailer

Scotia

Banned
All the gifs I've made from the trailer:

DynAqMB.gif

m5ypGjT.gif

RqOHTef.gif

5gBA5T6.gif

ZpbUqAt.gif

oCbh9t2.gif

Incredible

dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif

dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif

So can you call in both of your assists at the same time? Shits gonna be crazy if theres no built in limit to the mechanic. This is why we need footage from people testing shit on the show floor.

Copper

This looks so much better than the Xenoverse games. I'm glad they decided to make a pure fighting game and scrap the MMO/ RPG aspects.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Just a friendly reminder that Arc System Works has some of the worst netcode in the industry, I hope you all have local friends to play with on the couch.

Blackage

Just a friendly reminder that Arc System Works has some of the worst netcode in the industry, I hope you all have local friends to play with on the couch.

False, Xrd and especially Revelator have great netcode, problem is nobody is playing Guilty Gear, this game shouldn't have this problem.

Slaythe

I'm only saying 30 FPS because the gamersyde vid is 30 FPS.

Which means the source was. So ... that's usually not a good sign.

I do not know what it runs at considering the game is animated at specific frames.

Top Bottom