• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (PC/XB1/PS4, BN/ASW, UE4, early 2018, beta Sum 2017) E3 trailer

FLAguy954

Td9mZBU.jpg

02_umvc3.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Would be cool if you can get hurt, your clothes get damaged, blood and scratches on the face but i don't think this is in the game.

gohan_ss2_and_goku_ss1_kamehameha_father_son_by_alexiscabo1-d9aomxi.png

Hopefully you can get "damaged" skins for the characters. I wanna play Teen Gohan like this.

Neoxon

So ASW finally switched to Unreal Engine 4? Hopefully they don't run into the same loading issues as SFV & Tekken 7.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

One thing I don't think I've seen anyone mention about this particular section of the trailer is that when Goku is deflecting Frieza's smaller rapid fire ki blasts the ki blasts actually go flying off in different directions as Goku knock's them aside. You can see several of them going flying off seemingly at random into the background. Not a huge deal but a really cool little detail that bodes well for how fleshed out the visuals will be in this game.

PullumPurna

Neo Member
This game looks AMAAAAAAZING! I'm not even that big of a fan of Dragon Ball, but I'm excited!
I hope they add Arale, she's always so fun to play as. And Boo will be my main, probably <3

boi Teen Gohan is enough for now, but I just need Ultimate Gohan.

This is some real hype shit, tho. Also, totally wasn't expecting a reveal at Microsoft's conference of all places.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Jesus christ it looks too good, like every frame is a bullshot but dat GG Xrd engine!
wqujVaE.jpg

xBztq03.jpg

"brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay to audiences worldwide"

Huh.. Really curious what's the control scheme they're going for.

Top Bottom