• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (PC/XB1/PS4, BN/ASW, UE4, early 2018, beta Sum 2017) E3 trailer

Kyzon

The game is extremely fun. I can't wait to get back on the floor to play more.

On its way to being my favorite fighter ever

RedEther

Gohan's level 5 Super from Max's video

SameIdolizedAmericancreamdraft.gif

amazing

mileS

The way the camera cuts back to Gohan + Goku after the beam is shot off... It's such a simple thing but it adds SO MUCH. My god.. Perfection.

Gojeran

Holy mother of god this game these gifs that gohan!! Fuck me I need this like right now. I don't think I'll ever be able to not pick this Gohan. This game single handed my redeemed E3 for me this year (shoutouts to MP4!)

Nikokuno

why the pause lol

No Motion Kamehameha. Cell wanted to blast Earth off with a Super Kamehameha because he was pissed off getting bullied by Gohan, so Gohan casually counter with a Super Kamehameha without even doing the motion, he just did it like he farts, oh and almost killed Cell btw.

DrDogg

Okay, I need some DB anime advice...

Seen all of DBZ even going back to the crappy VHS tapes back in the day. I've seen Kai. I know it doesn't matter, but I got through about half of GT before I gave up. I watched Battle of the Gods and thought it was terrible. Didn't bother with Resurrection F and haven't bothered with Super.

Where should I pick up Super to get what I need and continue watching? I've heard the first couple of arcs in Super are just Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F. Would it be better to just watch Resurrection F and skip the first two arcs of Super?

Basically, when does Super get good?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Okay, I need some DB anime advice...

Seen all of DBZ even going back to the crappy VHS tapes back in the day. I've seen Kai. I know it doesn't matter, but I got through about half of GT before I gave up. I watched Battle of the Gods and thought it was terrible. Didn't bother with Resurrection F and haven't bothered with Super.

Where should I pick up Super to get what I need and continue watching? I've heard the first couple of arcs in Super are just Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F. Would it be better to just watch Resurrection F and skip the first two arcs of Super?

Basically, when does Super get good?

Watch Resurrection F the movie. Whether you like it or not it will look significantly better than the Super version. Then start watching Super from episode 28 onwards.

The most awesome thing I find about this super?

If you look at the super bar the initial activation is 3 bars, then the second part of it takes additional 2 at the end.

This game man... this game.

That's because you can choose to use the extra two bars to get that animation. You can just not and use the 3 bar version.

Top Bottom