• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreamcast Coming Back 2009

dreamcastlogo1ci.jpg

dreamcastlogo14oi.jpg

Small Logo

dreamcastlogo29as.jpg

Banner/Largo Logo

Dreamcast Rebirth Coming 2009 by the u2knetwork, Over 500 New Games, Online play, Broadband pack in, GTA Style Games 4 Disc Sets, Information first listed in top game magz winter 2007.

Full Story, information has been updated elsewhere, this is only a large % of infomation dealing with rumors, into the truth starting 2009.

Our side projects: " Keep the Dreamcast Alive forever, its unfair for the xbox and ps3 and nintendo to continue without keeping the dreamcast continue. It died to early, our plan is to bring it back on a low but great level.

Midas

SolidSnakex said:
He posted a link to another forum in his other DC thread. Basically he says his team is working on several hundred DC games right now.

I guess it all makes sense then. :lol

Nah, just some little information thats all. 2009 is right around the corner, its coming believe that, it may take a while, but believe me its coming. The dreamcast died to early for me, i was playing speed devils today and was like, man this game is better then half the racers on ps2....

And besides, i will be in a position in the near future that i can pretty much do anything i want, i will have alot of money, i got the ideas, i got great deals, i will pretty sure much be able to bring it back where people can shop for new games for the system when shopping for xbox games and other games.

I got alot of money now, but not enough to bring it back, thats why i was like, in the near futue, the position that i will be in, i can bring it back.

Peace and keep the dream alive.....BTW this is not a spam post, i dont care if you dont believe me, i could care less about that, i have no reason to lie. Its easy to bring back something, if you are in the position to make changes in this world......

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
U.2.K. Tha Greate$t said:
Nah, just some little information thats all. 2009 is right around the corner, its coming believe that, it may take a while, but believe me its coming. The dreamcast died to early for me, i was playing speed devils today and was like, man this game is better then half the racers on ps2....

Sorry but after THURSDAYTON it's hard for me to take anyone telling me to believe stuff seriously.

Datrio

I got alot of money now, but not enough to bring it back, thats why i was like, in the near futue, the position that i will be in, i can bring it back.
Let me guess. You work at Sega and in a few years you'll be their new CEO?

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
200310164d101703515h0nq.jpg

Bush : "Harry Gateux? is he a cake maker or something??"
The Zoomie : "Fuck, i think i just caught STUPID AIDS"

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Wait....Let me get this straight. You "got a lot of money now". In the future you will have more money. And the only thing you could possibly think of doing with it is reviving a long past dead console 4 years from now......YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER EVER.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Jeffahn said:
dark10x's not gonna be happy.

Yeah, I hate Sega...

sega.jpg

(not that my collection of DC and Saturn stuff is particular large nor is that actually all of it). I have most of those big Saturn cases, but they are packed away at the moment.

Oh, and I wasn't a late comer...

launch.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
ArcadeStickMonk said:
Dude... You bought Shadow Man?

Um... turns out I can't.. um, make it up there today.

Ha ha, yeah. I realized that there were lots of GOOD games that I buried there in the middle of the pile. Shouldn't pulled some of them to the top instead...

dreamcastlogo1ci.jpg

dreamcastlogo14oi.jpg

Small Logo

dreamcastlogo29as.jpg

Banner/Largo Logo

Dreamcast Rebirth Coming 2009 by the u2knetwork, Over 500 New Games, Online play, Broadband pack in, GTA Style Games 4 Disc Sets, Information first listed in top game magz winter 2007.

Full Story, information has been updated elsewhere, this is only a large % of infomation dealing with rumors, into the truth starting 2009.

Our side projects: " Keep the Dreamcast Alive forever, its unfair for the xbox and ps3 and nintendo to continue without keeping the dreamcast continue. It died to early, our plan is to bring it back on a low but great level.

sand.jpg

Iamthegamer said:
Wait....Let me get this straight. You "got a lot of money now". In the future you will have more money. And the only thing you could possibly think of doing with it is reviving a long past dead console 4 years from now......YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER EVER.
\

I actually have plans to change the world in the near future, but in my spare time i wanna do some side projects, and one of those side projects is to bring back the dreamcast, when you have alot of money and if you know the right people , you can pretty much do anything you want. 2009 aint too far off, its going on 2006 already. And come winter 2007 everyone should hear some news on it in some of the game magz.

You talk about the dreamcast being old and dead or whatever, but how many sega/dreamcast fans still exist? How many people got upset when the dreamcast died? Better yet, how many dreamcast fans and non dreamcast fans and non sega fans wish more games will come out for the dreamcast? And how many people still play the dreamcast?

Its something i wanna do, so i will do it. I know me, being a hardcore sega fan will be happy to see more games. The first game that i wanna bring out is a 4DISC SET, online play, GTA Style game

*Custom Cars*
*Internet Downloads*
*Online Play*
* Advanced Cop Mode & Military Mode*
*Over 150 cars and 7 Bikes & 5 Boats, Police Boats*
* Able to get gas, cops will arrest you or give you a ticket if you pass a red light*
* 4 Huge Cites*
*And More*

The Dreamcast Graphics still looks great in my opinion. This is something great if you ask me, you have to really think about it, and if you hardcore sega fan or just a normal dreamcast you should be happy about this.

So this is how its gonna be in the future:

XBOX 360(I hate that name :lol ), PS3, Nintendo(Something), and Dreamcast, nothing is impossible man, just gotta use your brain that GOD has given you...

Top Bottom