• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eddy Gordo leaked for Tekken 7

Here we go with the online being wrecked due to cheap ass Eddy/Christie players and lag switches.

Eddy can be easily beaten if a scrub is using them. Easily.

If it's a decent tekken player with Eddy it can be a pain.

I'd rather Eddy than Gon or Dr B.

They were assholes.

Salex_

Here we go with the online being wrecked due to cheap ass Eddy/Christie players and lag switches.

Bad Eddy players are easy to beat. You just have to go training mode and find the best punishers to the typical Eddy strings for your characters. Every scrubby Eddy/Christie is an auto-win after you learn that. I feel like most people who had problems with Eddy couldn't tell which strings led to a low.

Lag switchers were a rare thing for me, not sure how common this was for other people.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
When's Marduk?

How about an ape in red tights?

latest

7Th

Lei is definitely getting into the game before launch, Harada has hinted at it before; if you need be worried about anyone it should be Anna.

amdb00mer

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Lei was going to be one of the first DLC characters. Needs to be in the initial game, but I'll take DLC Lei over no Lei at all.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Lei is definitely getting into the game before launch, Harada has hinted at it before; if you need be worried about anyone it should be Roger Jr.

Fixed that for you

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Lei was going to be one of the first DLC characters. Needs to be in the initial game, but I'll take DLC Lei over no Lei at all.

They said that they wouldn't sell classic characters, so if he's DLC, he'd have to be some kind of free release.

Line_HTX

On 2nd thought, NO he should not come back. They already have a Brazilian Portuguese speaking fighter in Katarina. Much more fun than fucking Capo bullshit.

Lei is definitely getting into the game before launch, Harada has hinted at it before; if you need be worried about anyone it should be Anna.

Where the Lei rumors? I've always just heard he's unpopular to whatever demographic they looking at

meerak

Just reading the name gives me Vietnam-style flashbacks to my childhood fighting game days and the absolute murder one could wreck with Eddy.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I'm ok if Anna is one of the last characters they ever add.

There are a lot more unique characters I'd rather get in before a clone spin off of nina :p

Gaminar

Banned
Bad Eddy players are easy to beat. You just have to go training mode and find the best punishers to the typical Eddy strings for your characters. Every scrubby Eddy/Christie is an auto-win after you learn that. I feel like most people who had problems with Eddy couldn't tell which strings led to a low.

Lag switchers were a rare thing for me, not sure how common this was for other people.

Never had a problem with scrub Eddy players constantly doing d/b+4,4,4 or b+4,3,3 or any extension or u/f+4 .... it's the asshole lag switchers and their 3,4 move in T6 and TTT2 that completely was unfair and stupid. And the move mentioned in the article.

I'm a Lee and Hei player btw.

If you're going to handle Eddy, make him advance tier like Hwoarang, Zafina or Lei. The problem is that access to his scrub ass moves are way too easy. You either nerf this fuck or make the easier low risk high reward moves harder to pull

Top Bottom