• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eddy Gordo leaked for Tekken 7

Synth

Good, one of the more unique characters in Tekken. Now just need Lei, Anna can stay dead.

Lol, there'd be so much talk about Anna in this thread, that I forgot it wasn't an Anna thread for a moment. So when I started off reading your post, I got as far as "one of the more unique characters in Tekken" and thought you were taking the piss.

Nyx

Eddy? Ha!

The nr 1 picked character in arcades back in the day. It always was tons of fun to beat those people with King.

Degen

As much as I hated fighting Eddy, it's been weird not seeing him in this game

He's really popular
with scrubs
and his style is entertaining to watch

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
ah eddy, the second tekken character i ever cheesed with(law was first in tekken 2 doing double backflip)

I guess this means no christie. Now i wonder why they have chloe doing capoiera if they wanted unique skillsets

Manbig

Never had a problem with scrub Eddy players constantly doing d/b+4,4,4 or b+4,3,3 or any extension or u/f+4 .... it's the asshole lag switchers and their 3,4 move in T6 and TTT2 that completely was unfair and stupid. And the move mentioned in the article.

I'm a Lee and Hei player btw.

If you're going to handle Eddy, make him advance tier like Hwoarang, Zafina or Lei. The problem is that access to his scrub ass moves are way too easy. You either nerf this fuck or make the easier low risk high reward moves harder to pull

Out of curiosity, what are the 3 or 4 moves that you are talking about?

Maybe Namco is holding off on characters like Christie/Anna/etc because they want to develop more unique move-sets for them.

A man can dream.

opricnik

Banned
lol at whose they said he wont return muh broken .

Glad is he back fuck competitive community removing character,also fuck that weeb girl with this news

Manbig

lol at whose they said he wont return muh broken .

Glad is he back fuck competitive community removing character,also fuck that weeb girl with this news

What does this have to do with the competitive community? Most of the truly good players don't have much of an issue dealing with Capos at all.

opricnik

Banned
What does this have to do with the competitive community? Most of the truly good players don't have much of an issue dealing with Capos at all.
Most people said he is a big hurdle ,community dont want capos back.Just google any forum or posts about them in Tek7. I argued thats stupid against other people cause eddy with king/kazuya are my favorite characters and would be shit move to lose him against such a small minotrity

Manbig

Most people said he is a big hurdle ,community dont want capos back.Just google any forum or posts about them in Tek7. I argued thats stupid against other people cause eddy with king/kazuya are my favorite characters and would be shit move to lose him against such a small minotrity

That wasn't the competitive community though. That was most people that actually played Tekken weather they were good or bad. They've always been characters that have been incredibly poorly balanced for low to mid level play. That's always been my argument against them. Instead of ever doing anything to change that, they just keep giving them new annoying shit that people have to learn to deal with, like CH b+1,4 in Tag 2.

I don't care much for them myself and wouldn't have shed a single tear if they never made it in honestly.

Julia can stay dead, just bring Jaycee back.
giphy.gif

Gaminar

Banned
Out of curiosity, what are the 3 or 4 moves that you are talking about?

It's literally the move 3,4 (basically the same move that string from b+1,4 into 3,4). The individual move is named Gancho Chibata. It's an instant sweep from standing into a juggle. In TTT it was worse because juggles got extended with B!

Fuck that shit.

Edit: See your own twitter link! God that infuriates me!

Top Bottom