• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

MechaX

I have spent half of the day equally practicing SFV and Rev 2. And I also watched an Excellent Adventures where K-Brad was blowing Mike Ross up on his concept of Laura "neutral."

It only just dawned on me what BS will truly await me in SFV until now (not saying that GG doesn't have it's own BS, but this Laura shit).

Let's not go crazy here.

If LTG won Evo, people would flee the scene simply because his gimmick would be on Super Saiyan God levels and there's only so much of LTG salt and cockiness one can stand.
But...the gaf thread would be amazing with all of the politically incorrect shit he says. He'd play that shit up and maximize profits. Like a Trump thread, with a bunch of pointless​ avatars with resistance tags plastered on them, but only for LTG now.

You know you would read the soft, ridiculousness lol

FluxWaveZ

(not saying that GG doesn't have it's own BS, but this Laura shit).

The reason that GG doesn't get shat on for every character being nuts in their own way is because the game has a whole lot of universal defensive mechanics to make up for it. SFV only has V-Reversal.

Dali

If he comes back again the shit talking possibilities after the match are nearly infinite, but the obvious best choice is implying he was giving him a 2 game handicap.

Edzi

lol laura

Wolfkrone has balls complaining about Xian gimmicking him out.

The reason that GG doesn't get shat on for every character being nuts in their own way is because the game has a whole lot of universal defensive mechanics to make up for it. SFV only has V-Reversal.

Yep, and v-reversal barely ever works.

Tripon

Group D goes next week. Finals is still on May 26th.

C_HVg_TXUAE9LV9.jpg

https://twitter.com/fchampryan/status/860703769197150209

Top Bottom