• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Dahbomb

Gotta say this whole event has been hella entertainment and also well produced. Could use with far less downtime in between matches but hey... gotta pay the bills for all these production values.

bryt

Gotta say this whole event has been hella entertainment and also well produced. Could use with far less downtime in between matches but hey... gotta pay the bills for all these production values.

So true, I haven't been this engaged in an SFV tournament since last EVO.

crash-14

Infiltration failed Smug

Not just smug. Also me.

3975d7df52a8035f895d5398bb88a72a.png

Yeah, Marn also lost, but I was ready to close those bets before the match sincee I spected the outcome after Brolynhos win against Julio

Syntsui

These ''after-party'' commentaries are great. Every single major should adopt this format, those abrut endings are terrible.

Firestorm

What does getting top2 mean? The site doesn't explain it and I can only watch off&on.
Regular Season is split into two stages. It's a double elimination bracket that leads into a single elim bracket. The top 2 get put straight into the single elimination stage. The middle four play in the double elim bracket until two are left and then get seeded into the single elim (loser vs 1st from pool, winner vs 2nd from pool).

1st place from that goes into winners bracket of Top 8. 2nd place goes into losers bracket of Top 8.

Coda

Feel like Marn should've brought out his Mika to throw people off. Ibuki is too much of a risk reward character when he could've went full dumb.

Top Bottom