• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Wallach

Just caught up to today's matches.

Dang those semi-finals were good. PR Balrog looks unstoppable still, and that Daigo v Eita set was awesome.

HardRojo

Just woke up, still a bit hungover but holy fuck after those comments I had to watch the Daigo vs Eita match. Who'd have thought the beast had Sonic loops!? It must've been crazy to catch that live!

Looks like our boy had a good night. Unfortunately all I can do is read the comments from this thread to get a sense of what happened. It's ironic how I'm unable to watch because of work but my work place is less than half an hour away from where they're playing. So close yet so far. I may try to get the finals day off and attend in person. Especially if Daigo makes it to the end.

I'm in a similar boat. TBS was a free, over-the-air network for most of my life. I tuned out from TV a few years and shit, TBS finally has something to watch (they were a rerun channel outside of NWO-era wrestling and a one hour cartoon block than ran for like a year) that 's right up my alley!

So I go to hook up my old rabbit ears that only see use during football season only to find out that TBS got taken off the air and replaced with another rerun channel. And I was actually looking forward to the pre-Netflix "you can only watch this on day x at time y, and you have to watch commercials, and you're at the mercy of weather rather than the mercy of bandwidth when it comes to quality" throwback approach to FGC stuff.

JUSTIN W-0-N-6.

Or just replaces the Ws with Ls

justin-long_1.jpg

mbpm1

I hope they didn't pair up Zhi with Eve Marie. Though I can imagine how Rip showing Shaq how to "booooom" his opponents.

If you look at the trailer Tasty Steve was with shaq, sajam was with lupe. Zhi was shown with Eva Marie on his twitter, so I guess RIP was with Reggie.

DunpealD

If you look at the trailer Tasty Steve was with shaq, sajam was with lupe. Zhi was shown with Eva Marie on his twitter, so I guess RIP was with Reggie.

If that's the case we will need a Coach tier list.
Sajam and Lupe seems like a strong combo.

Wonko_C

No celebrity matches stream? Boo, TV suck. Let me watch every channel from every part of the world. It's 2017, get with the times! :p

jett

D-Member
Lupe Fiasco being here makes the whole thing pointless. He's the only one that knows how to play.

edit: I spoke too soon!

Top Bottom