• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

I'd like to discuss Blarg's vote on CornBurrito. There are several scenarios:

Blarg is scum & Corn is town:
- This means scum #2 could be waiting for someone else to vote for corn and hammer him, immediately winning the game.

Blarg is town & Corn is town too:
- Scum could win the game right now if they both vote for Corn, ending the day.

Blarg is town & Corn is scum:
- This also explains why scum isn't hammering the vote.

Blarg is scum & Corn is scum:
- ??????? Blarg is maybe trying to confuse us to make us think one of the above scenarios is correct when in reality both are scum.

Any thoughts Blarg?

Blarg is scum & Corn is town:
Agreed

Blarg is town & Corn is town too:
Agreed.

Blarg is town & Corn is scum:
Yep, scum is not hammering because corn is scum

Blarg is scum & Corn is scum:
They are baiting a counter vote (someone voting for another player), and then they both hammer the vote.

I'm the only real GOP left here, you cows.

UNVOTE: CornBurrito

VOTE: *Splinter

I'm still thinking *Splinter's a scum, and I don't know WTF Fireblend or Corn are, fuck me I don't know what any of you are

oh gods I feel so alone

Fireblend

Banned
Blarg - Jeb Bush
CornBurrito - Roger Ailes
Fireblend - Carly Fiorina
Salva - Ron Paul
*Splinter - Scott Walker

Splinter, can you role claim now? Because we're in the verge of losing. It can't possibly be of any use not to do it now.

*Splinter

You idiots. You're playing with fire.
Exactly. Blarg talks a lot of crazy, but he isn't stupid. Even if he somehow missed the fact that 1 mis-vote ends the game, it's been pointed out now.

Not only did he not remove his vote, he placed another. If he isn't 100% on both of us (far from what he claims) that's incredibly stupid.

But he's scum, he doesn't need to worry about a misfire. He just needs one town to place a wrong vote

Fireblend

Banned
Exactly. Blarg talks a lot of crazy, but he isn't stupid. Even if he somehow missed the fact that 1 mis-vote ends the game, it's been pointed out now.

Not only did he not remove his vote, he placed another. If he isn't 100% on both of us (far from what he claims) that's incredibly stupid.

But he's scum, he doesn't need to worry about a misfire. He just needs one town to place a wrong vote

Ok, this is compelling. You're a mystery to me though. Why should I believe you.

*Splinter

Blarg - Jeb Bush
Salva - Ron Paul
*Splinter - Scott Walker

Splinter, can you role claim now? Because we're in the verge of losing. It can't possibly be of any use not to do it now.
My wealthy benefactors will keep my campaign going no matter how much I suck. Twice per game I can ask for more FUNDing and be NK immune for that night.

I wanted to soft-claim cop yesterday to draw a night kill, but I also wanted to not be lynched, so I kind of chickened out

SalvaPot

My wealthy benefactors will keep my campaign going no matter how much I suck. Twice per game I can ask for more FUNDing and be NK immune for that night.

I wanted to soft-claim cop yesterday to draw a night kill, but I also wanted to not be lynched, so I kind of chickened out

Have you used your immunity yet?

Fireblend

Banned

Couldn't you have claimed cop before and just used your actual ability to survive the inevitable NK? >_>

What?

cabot was sure to be dead last Night, you could have saved him if you had done that, and have saved yourself too, because you'd be NK-immune?!

Fireblend

Banned
I used it last night. I didn't do enough to suggest cop but I managed to leave it ambiguous at least. Was hoping that would be enough to worry the scum

Kitty was the cop, pretty sure I'd be lynched

Aren't you contradicting yourself in those two statements?

And you could have claimed pretty much anything other than cop; we were all ordinaries except Kalor so you could have been targeted for a NK easily.

I think I regret asking.

No, no. I believe El Topo was yesterday's destined lynching no matter what.

My surface read of this sitch right now is screaming to me that you had no reason not to make that gambit. You could have saved cabot and come out unharmed in the process. This reeks.

VOTE: *Splinter

If this is true then Salvas claim seems weird. A 2 shot immune BP and a 50/50 bomb on town side?

Just realized that blargs plan to draw out the scum hammer doesn't work if scum wants to suss out the neutral. Or if there really only is 1 scum left.

Fireblend

Banned
Just realized that blargs plan to draw out the scum hammer doesn't work if scum wants to suss out the neutral. Or if there really only is 1 scum left.

I thought we'd agreed there's no neutral? (either that, or there's 1 scum and 1 neutral, but I don't see why a lone scum player would be hunting for a neutral right now).

If there were 2 electorate and 1 neutral we would've lost already.

*Splinter

Topo had been out of the centre of attention for a while. I'd be claiming 2 doctors and 2 cops and a bulletproof in a small game where the only scum role we'd seen was extremely weak. I know I wouldn't believe that, I highly doubt anyone else would.

I thought we'd agreed there's no neutral? (either that, or there's 1 scum and 1 neutral, but I don't see why a lone scum player would be hunting for a neutral right now).

If there were 2 electorate and 1 neutral we would've lost already.

I didn't take Ouros statement as that though. I took it to mean that the game is still going so if there is a neutral the game obviously didn't end.

Fireblend

Banned
I didn't take Ouros statement as that though. I took it to mean that the game is still going so if there is a neutral the game obviously didn't end.

Ouro said neutrals don't count towards win conditions.

There being 2 GOP, 1 neutral and 2 scum is the same as there being 2 GOP and 2 scum, so the electorate would have won.

*Splinter

Main reason I was suspicious of Blarg before today:

He made a big fuss about his silencing gambit, he even labelled it #Xanatos, but it's only a Xanatos gambit if all considered paths lead to victory. Even before Ouro's clarification that plan seemed full of holes, and even the "good" endings didn't do much for us. Confirm fire has a multi shot? Was that in serious doubt? Was it even particularly relevant?

But consider it if Blarg is scum. He kills Fire overnight. Fakes being silent whether fire targeted him or not, then let's Cabot lead town against CornBro or whoever for today. Scum win, easily

Fireblend

Banned
Main reason I was suspicious of Blarg before today:

He made a big fuss about his silencing gambit, he even labelled it #Xanatos, but it's only a Xanatos gambit if all considered paths lead to victory. Even before Ouro's clarification that plan seemed full of holes, and even the "good" endings didn't do much for us. Confirm fire has a multi shot? Was that in serious doubt? Was it even particularly relevant?

But consider it if Blarg is scum. He kills Fire overnight. Fakes being silent whether fire targeted him or not, then let's Cabot lead town against CornBro or whoever for today. Scum win, easily

Killing me would've result in my flipping as town. People would have questioned his logic and he would have been on the chopping block today.

Killing me would've result in my flipping as town. People would have questioned his logic and he would have been on the chopping block today.

But he offered to test my power and yours. And had cabots seal of approval. Would we really be confident in voting Blarg today in a Lylo? Especially if he had been silenced and unable to defend himself?

Also the only ones who questioned Blargs plan were me and el topo. Blarg voted topo out yesterday and tried to start a bandwagon on me today 2 minutes after I said I was going out for dinner.

Okay, okay, wait.

5 remain.

SalvaPot
CornBurrito
Blargonaut
*Splinter
Fireblend​

I want to get one thing straight; I'm what seems to be the last GOP Loser, apparently surrounded by no less than 4 power roles (!):

- 1 of which is 50% confirmed; SalvaPot was proven to NOT be able to hammer the vote. And, earlier in the game, SalvaPot claimed responsibility for Sorian the Doctor's death, saying that Sorian visited him to protect him, but that he unfortunately killed him due to his alleged passive uncontrollable RNG 50/50-chance Veteran 3-shot power

- 1 of which is confirmed to exist, but which Fireblend only CLAIMED to be; Fireblend claimed to be the Silencer who silenced cabot, but keep in mind he hasn't proven this at all

- *Splinter claimed to have a 2-shot ability to request NK-immunity

- CornBurrito claimed to be a 1-shot Vigilante and took credit for

Who do I believe?

SalvaPot

Blarg - Jeb Bush
Villager

1-shot Vigilante, used

3-shot silencer, used 1, 2 left

Salva - Ron Paul
50/50 bomb, 3 oops, 2 left

*Splinter - Scott Walker
2-shot NK immune, 1 left

This is what we have right now, correct?

Fireblend

Banned
- 1 of which is confirmed to exist, but which Fireblend only CLAIMED to be; Fireblend claimed to be the Silencer who silenced cabot, but keep in mind he hasn't proven this at all
For what it's worth, Cabot did verify I had more than 1 shot because of Ouro let it slip or something like that. But then again, a 1-shot silencer would be pretty lame.

I think Salva is Town, but sadly him proving the inability to hammer doesn't prove all the rest of his claim. Salva, what's the flavor of how you kill who targets you?

I'm going to bitch to Ouro about these weird ass roles if Fire actually is town. A town silence and lingkitty being a worthless 50/50 cop messenger is trollish.

Okay, okay, wait.

5 remain.

SalvaPot
CornBurrito
Blargonaut
*Splinter
Fireblend​

I want to get one thing straight; I'm what seems to be the last GOP Loser, apparently surrounded by no less than 4 power roles (!):

- 1 of which is 50% confirmed; SalvaPot was proven to NOT be able to hammer the vote. And, earlier in the game, SalvaPot claimed responsibility for Sorian the Doctor's death, saying that Sorian visited him to protect him, but that he unfortunately killed him due to his alleged passive uncontrollable RNG 50/50-chance Veteran 3-shot power

- *Splinter claimed to have a 2-shot ability to request NK-immunity

- CornBurrito claimed to be a 1-shot Vigilante and took credit for*

*BSP's death. I thought this would be the final double kill, but then another one happens tonight?!

Who do I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom