• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EliteXC Heat: Kimbo V Shamrock, and two other heavyweights not in the main event....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm not familiar with Nelson that much but he's pretty impressive. Especially for a big dude. This crowd is ass by the way. Shitty stand up decision by the ref.

Big-E

Stoney Mason said:
Damn I'm not familiar with Nelson that much but he's pretty impressive. Especially for a big dude. This crowd is ass by the way. Shitty stand up decision by the ref.

Ya, he should have given him another 20 seconds or so.

Hootie

Outcast2004 said:
JESUS H CHRIST!!!!
LOOK AT HOW HUGE TITO'S HEAD IS!!!!!

He's like a damn real-life bobblehead!

And yet it still fits into Jenna Jameson's vagina without trouble.

Big-E

OokieSpookie said:
All he was doing is laying on Arlovsky and smothering him with his belly.

He was trying to get the arm. Side control is a dominant position and you can't stand it up after like 15 seconds.

PS2 KID

Asbel said:
good ko but andrei didn't look impressive imo. roy just gassed.

Fedor will kill him if he puts up this kind of performance. Hell Fedor would have locked the Kimura on in the first round if he was fighting. :lol

PS2 KID said:
Fedor will kill him if he puts up this kind of performance. Hell Fedor would have locked the Kimura on in the first round if he was fighting. :lol

Fedor has fought tin cans for ages now, I wouldn't be so sure.

PS2 KID

OokieSpookie said:
Fedor has fought tin cans for ages now, I wouldn't be so sure.

Fedor fought tin cans? No wonder he's beaten everyone he's ever fought. They were all tin cans. Thanks.

Hunter D

PS2 KID said:
AA is a very good striker so I doubt the fight will be an easy win for fedor.

Asbel

PS2 KID said:
I forgot Andrei only had a week's notice for this fight.

PS2 KID

Asbel said:
I forgot Andrei only had a week's notice for this fight.

I heard Gus Johnson say 7 or 8 weeks training camp for Andrei and 1 week for Roy.

Edit: Paul 'Symtex' Daley. Can't wait. Haven't seen him fight before.

PS2 KID said:
I heard Gus Johnson say 7 or 8 weeks training camp for Andrei and 1 week for Roy.

Edit: Paul 'Symtex' Daley. Can't wait. Haven't seen him fight before.
No you didn't. He said AA wanted the normal 8 weeks but had to fight on 1 week.

PS2 KID

JakOfTheShadows said:
No you didn't. He said AA wanted the normal 8 weeks but had to fight on 1 week.

I'll have to watch the fight again to review the commentary but I'll take your word for it.

Asbel

PS2 KID said:
I heard Andrei normally wants 7 or 8 weeks but only got 1, which was fine for Roy. I haven't been following the announcement of the match closely but why would Andrei be training for for 7 or 8 weeks when he didn't know he'd have a fight coming up til a week ago.

PS2 KID said:
Fedor fought tin cans? No wonder he's beaten everyone he's ever fought. They were all tin cans. Thanks.

Tim Sylvia? Has been
Hong-Man Choi? Kick boxer in his first mma event
Matt Lindland? Are you serious?

His three fights since '06 were jokes while he was ducking Randy and any other real fights.

PS2 KID

OokieSpookie said:
Tim Sylvia? Has been

His three fights since '06 were jokes while he was ducking Randy and any other real fights.

Why change your argument to since '06. You really don't give Fedor any credit do you? I suppose if he killed everyone in UFC that might soothe your mind?

Blackface

Banned
OokieSpookie said:
Tim Sylvia? Has been

He has been ducking Randy? Randy was offered a fight with Fedor by Bodog for 1 million dollars before he fought Tim. INstead Randy went and fought Tim.

Of course Tim is over-rated now Fedor crushed him, but when Randy beat him, even though he had a broken back, he was the best in the world, right? rofl.

Tim is a top 10 HW who was crushed by Fedor. Simple as that.

Sinistar

Trax416 said:
He has been ducking Randy? Randy was offered a fight with Fedor by Bodog for 1 million dollars before he fought Tim. INstead Randy went and fought Tim.

trax go back to csf k thanks get off neo gaf /hug....u on vent?

PS2 KID said:
Why change your argument to since '06. You really don't give Fedor any credit do you? I suppose if he killed everyone in UFC that might soothe your mind?

I changed nothing, I said for ages I did not say his career.
Try again.

Trax416 said:

Of course Tim is over-rated now Fedor crushed him, but when Randy beat him, even though he had a broken back, he was the best in the world, right? rofl.

Tim is a top 10 HW who was crushed by Fedor. Simple as that.

Tim has been overrated for quite some time.
Randy was in the UFC at the time, when Randy had left the UFC they tried to make the fight happen left and right and there were always excuses.

PS2 KID

OokieSpookie said:
I changed nothing, I said for ages I did not say his career.
Try again.

Ages is the last 2 years? You know he has an open invitation to anyone who wants to fight him. Just talk to his agent. It's not like organizations aren't willing to put up the money above and beyond what UFC would offer them.

Asbel

shield's still 1d. he'll never be a real top 5 ww with all the great wrestlers he wouldn't be able to take down in that weight class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom