• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk looking into Twitter API mess with PlayStation & Xbox

Famipan

No just get rid of it please.

I’m already annoyed by not being able to get rid of the posts from my old deleted Twitter account which are plastered on my PSN profile 😖

Apparently, it’s common with old Twitter posts getting locked there, so the implementation just sucks and it’s better to just use the phone app and download screenshots to phone or send to online storage, or use a friggin USB-memory for the raw files.

dorkimoe

Musk is one of the few people that can't be called an idiot... eccentric? yes, but an idiot... only and idiot would call him that.

the man has done more for our species than you would probably do in 4 lifetimes.
How hard was that to type while jerking him off? I'd love for you to tell me what hes done That has helped anyone? He is an idiot. Only an idiot can take a 44 billion dollar company and turn it to a 4 billion dollar company

Didnt create tesla
SpaceX is nothing more than a government contractor taking tax dollars to provide services
The Boring Company led us to believe that they are creating a new way of mass transit. So far it has completed two tunnels in Las Vegas, which are simply tunnels that Tesla cars can drive down.

Last edited:

Mr.Phoenix

How hard was that to type while jerking him off? I'd love for you to tell me what hes done That has helped anyone? He is an idiot. Only an idiot can take a 44 billion dollar company and turn it to a 4 billion dollar company

Didnt create tesla
SpaceX is nothing more than a government contractor taking tax dollars to provide services
The Boring Company led us to believe that they are creating a new way of mass transit. So far it has completed two tunnels in Las Vegas, which are simply tunnels that Tesla cars can drive down.
PayPal? Tesla? SpaceX/Starlink? you can hate the guy all you want, or cannot be a fan of his eccentricities.. it doesn't change the fact that he somehow single-handedly put an over 100-year-old combustion industry on notice and has spearheaded more innovations in certain fields in the last 10 years than those fields has seen in the last 50.

And if your hate won't let you see the brilliance in that, then I am truly sorry. The bottom line is, I am sure that man would be remembered in the same way we remember our greats like Einstein, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs, Bezos.... and you, will not. And you can hate any of those guys all you want, but they are the defining figureheads of our generation.

then again this is normal, there are always people like you that the biggest and most impactful thing that have ever done is shit on the actual innovators of our time. Eccentricities and all. And it doesn't even matter if he created anything or not, what matters is what he has made them become.... Ferrari didn't have to invent the automobile to become immortal did he? anywas no need to waste my time on this. I have seen your type many times over. Incapable of giving credit where it is due. Small minded.

and in your small-minded way, you belittle and/or ignore accomplishments and focus on failures, what was that thing Eddison said about ways to not make the light bulb? And as always people you don't get that innovators will at least try and do shit... and not all of them would work.. but maybe, just maybe... one or two might, and those would change the course of our species for the next century.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Sony consoles are all about sharing gameplay clips, the share button really came into its own over the last 10 years.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
No just get rid of it please.

I’m already annoyed by not being able to get rid of the posts from my old deleted Twitter account which are plastered on my PSN profile 😖

Apparently, it’s common with old Twitter posts getting locked there, so the implementation just sucks and it’s better to just use the phone app and download screenshots to phone or send to online storage, or use a friggin USB-memory for the raw files
Simply don’t use it, keep the feature for those who use it.

PayPal? Tesla? SpaceX/Starlink? you can hate the guy all you want, or cannot be a fan of his eccentricities.. it doesn't change the fact that he somehow single-handedly put an over 100-year-old combustion industry on notice and has spearheaded more innovations in certain fields in the last 10 years than those fields has seen in the last 50.

And if your hate won't let you see the brilliance in that, then I am truly sorry. The bottom line is, I am sure that man would be remembered in the same way we remember our greats like Einstein, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs, Bezos.... and you, will not. And you can hate any of those guys all you want, but they are the defining figureheads of our generation.

then again this is normal, there are always people like you that the biggest and most impactful thing that have ever done is shit on the actual innovators of our time. Eccentricities and all. And it doesn't even matter if he created anything or not, what matters is what he has made them become.... Ferrari didn't have to invent the automobile to become immortal did he? anywas no need to waste my time on this. I have seen your type many times over. Incapable of giving credit where it is due. Small minded.

and in your small-minded way, you belittle and/or ignore accomplishments and focus on failures, what was that thing Eddison said about ways to not make the light bulb? And as always people you don't get that innovators will at least try and do shit... and not all of them would work.. but maybe, just maybe... one or two might, and those would change the course of our species for the next century.
Sheesh! You Cooked him! Lol. Personally I never understood the hate for Musk. The industry was painfully slow with electric cars, now we got governments are trying to mandate lower emissions from car manufacturers, amazing. All of this can be credited to Musk. Also I love what he did with Twitter. It was a one sided woke wonderland, and now differing opinions can actually be discussed there. (Though most of the wokes turn of their comments to anyone outside of their echo chamber).

Mr.Phoenix

Sheesh! You Cooked him! Lol. Personally I never understood the hate for Musk. The industry was painfully slow with electric cars, now we got governments are trying to mandate lower emissions from car manufacturers, amazing. All of this can be credited to Musk. Also I love what he did with Twitter. It was a one sided woke wonderland, and now differing opinions can actually be discussed there. (Though most of the wokes turn of their comments to anyone outside of their echo chamber).
I never get it either. I do not own a single Tesla product, nor own or use a single thing Musk ships... but I am not petty, small-minded, ignorant...etc enough to not clearly see the obvious impact the man has made.

I mean forget SpaceX/Starlink (which considering what it does for satellite internet is remarkable in of itself and oh... reuseable rockets), and just take Tesla, what that single company has done in the automotive industry, is nothing short of mindboggling. to this day, it has taken us over 100 years to take automobiles to where they are right now, then somehow, one company, one man's vision, just upended all that and turned it on its head in under 20 years. No jus electric propusion, but vechicle AI.

Top Bottom