• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting if Laugh and Infiltration 'broke up', because that's Laugh's best AE performance in quite a while. Tired of being his 'second' ?

On the other hand, Infiltration is looking.. still great, but, maybe not as invincible as he did with Laugh in his corner.

theowne

I don't want to believe that it was staged, but with multiple timeouts and them slowly chipping away at each other with fireballssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............................................

You call it staged, I just call it an awkward match.

Personally I think the awkwardness was from Infiltration intentionally trying to play "respectfully".

shira

BPCMTRYCIAA6Xa7.jpg:large

That's going to be the most awkward hotel room evar

dat godlike top 8

The top 8 already has 4 of the 5 Japanese Gods of Capcom fighting games. How much more godlike can you get. We also have 3 other guys making their 3rd appearance to top 8(PR Rog, Infiltration, Gamerbee). And then their is this other guy who's been wrecking shit everywhere lately in Xian.

GamerSoul

Damn all that and I didn't even get to see UMvC3. so good. Feel bad for Laugh though. hope they can get over this. They're both great players

toypop

"Actually I've been playing Rufus off-stream and it worked well. But I also felt that crowd expecting Makoto.
So I decided to main her on stage. No, not because of matchups, just for hype."

-- Haitani on nico stream.

Threi

notag
I don't want to believe that it was staged, but with multiple timeouts and them slowly chipping away at each other with fireballssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............................................

oh my god fireballs...its almost as if you are supposed to use them instead of practice parrying them

if PR Balrog, Xian, or that makoto win everything, then everything is allright with the world. But seriously as long as infiltration loses im happy.

RICE-EATER!

Westlo

"Actually I've been playing Rufus off-stream and it worked well. But I also felt that crowd expecting Makoto.
So I decided to main her on stage. No, not because of matchups, just for hype."

-- Haitani on nico stream.

gods just having fun out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom