• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
evo_moment_934bljo3.gif

Never forget

saved for Sunday most likely.

I feel this EVO is already better than last year.

I thought I would see something for Tekken but then again it's Tekken

Let's wait for Mahvel to compare last year and this year. I still remember the player K.O. himself in Mahvel last year...lol

What was the biggest choke of the SF4 tourney so far?

KBrad allowing Tokido to come back to win rounds after having big leads in each round
Dakou's failing to finish Haitani and going from a Perfect to losing the round(and the match)
Humanbomb failing to land Ultra to win the 2nd match against Dakou and getting eliminated

Imm0rt4l

KBrad's two big chokes to Tokido
Dakou's failing to finish Haitani and going from a Perfect to losing the round(and the match)
Humanbomb failing to land Ultra to win the 2nd match against Dakou and getting eliminated

I think I'm going with KBrad.

Azure J

You know, threi's one of those guys I enjoy reading posts from but I'm sorry Makotodabess.

Haitani got lucky as fuck churning the butter for that Ultra though, no lies. :lol

KBrad allowing Tokido to come back after two having two big leads twice
Kbrad easily. That was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom