• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikujiro

"Actually I've been playing Rufus off-stream and it worked well. But I also felt that crowd expecting Makoto.
So I decided to main her on stage. No, not because of matchups, just for hype."

-- Haitani on nico stream.

Based Haitani kreygasm

Remember Top 8 is 3/5, gonna be amazing

Riposte

Person705 ‏@kralC_nossioP 39s
looks like infiltration......... *puts on sunglasses*........... had the last laugh. YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

How to improve this tweet:

1. Remove "puts on sunglasses"
2. Remove "yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh"

if PR Balrog, Xian, or that makoto win everything, then everything is allright with the world. But seriously as long as infiltration loses im happy.

RICE-EATER!

Can't play right now man, wife is sleeping. Don't worry, we'll settle this soon. The real greatest throwdown in SF4 history is about to take place.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"Actually I've been playing Rufus off-stream and it worked well. But I also felt that crowd expecting Makoto.

People's Champ

CO_Andy

So cray.

Choosing a risky character like Mak ain't the brightest thing, but all that training finally paid off this year. I wonder if he gets free plane tickets to EVO?

Rocwell

Bless you. Thank you based Haitani

So Mago sits outside the Top 5 Japanese players, huh?

Good to know. I always thought he was among them.

I want to see Nuki back at the top.

ibvAvWzbX1wP4B.gif

Westlo

Remember Top 8 is 3/5, gonna be amazing

omfg serious? based evo. at least the daigo and infil matchup will get the amount of games it deserves, also increases sako's chances of winning imo.

hope infil fights his way up to sako, it's the match we need to witness.

El Sloth

Banned
Is there any small tournaments getting streamed? Any VF like last year?
There is the Super Turbo tourney, but I think that might have finished today. Not sure. There's also a Vampire Savior tournament being held. Going to be streamed on Rotanibor's channel. And of course there's Skullgirls.

Maybe we'll see another VF tourney this year? The last one was so successful after all. Maybe Soak knows?

Edit: Forgot to mention that if ST still is going on, then it'll be on twitch.tv/IEbattlegrounds and Skullgirls will be on twitch.tv/labzero

Mœbius

Also wish my luck tomorrow. Gonna get bodied by Verna in KOF, then probably by Kelvin and Uryo in SFxT, lol.
Best of luck dude!

Was thinking of staying up for any AE or Marvel after hours action, but it's 7:50am here in the UK and I should probably get some sleep to give myself a chance of making it through the rest of the weekend!

Omega

Banned

i don't even like Makoto but I'm rooting for him just because of this

Earlier I was watching the stream with friends so we didn't hear the commentary too well. I'm watching archives now, apparently neither Seth or James Chen know about Evil Ryu's assortment of fake cross ups and unblockables against Cammy anywhere on screen after a sweep. This match up is probably even, definitely not in Cammy's favor since Evil Ryu can do 350+damage into unblockable and again if necessary.

Busaiku

If BBCP does show next year, I hope a lot more Japanese show up.
Souji, NO, Tsujikawa, Dora, etc need to come and take our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom