• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecDotSign

Unconfirmed Member
Incoming Champ v. Chris G losers finals?? Using the sports analogy: the conference finals are usually better than the finals.
Also, Marvelo incoming Pelican status.

Busaiku

48anvXD.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
I seem to recall watching Champ win previous championships. :/ Compared to some of the other players, he's one of the ones I wish would lose the most because of how arrogant/a bad sport he comes across. I don't know if that's how he is, just the sort of perception I get from the brief tournament streams I see.

Dahbomb

Why root for the cheap stuff? Its not hype
Because it officially puts the nail on the coffin of the whole Zero tier debate. So many people said that Zero could not be best in the game because of execution and low health or whatever. Just excuses for Zero players choking it up previously.

Zero is the best point character with Jam Session. Vergil is the most reliable/best anchor. Doom is the best support character, practically on the verge of being broken in that category.

Also ZTS and Yipes am cry because 2 Dante's made top 8 EVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom