• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
ijZqyIF6D3vLx.gif

This is the best gif ever

Because it officially puts the nail on the coffin of the whole Zero tier debate. So many people said that Zero could not be best in the game because of execution and low health or whatever. Just excuses for Zero players choking it up previously.

Zero is the best point character with Jam Session. Vergil is the most reliable/best anchor. Doom is the best support character, practically on the verge of being broken in that category.

Also ZTS and Yipes am cry because 2 Dante's made top 8 EVO.

I can respect that.

Mœbius

F. Champ needs to quit this game, win or lose he really looks like he's on the verge of having a stroke whenever he plays these days.

Blizzard

Banned
I thought Phoenix was strong before by coming back with a full health bar and extra abilities after being killed...but she also has an ability that heals 25-30% of her health bar from the red back to the yellow? Or was that something to do with her being the last fighter left alive?

Seems pretty powerful either way. I don't think know if I've seen Champ lose with a team that has Phoenix on it, but I guess he must have lost at least one Phoenix game earlier to temporarily switch teams.

*edit* It looks like Champ hugged ChrisG, maybe he isn't such a bad sport after all.

Azure J

Wow, I'm losing both of my Bipson Bucks bets with this. Zeros in EVO top 8s and BOTH F.Champ and Chris G made top 8. FUUUUUUUUUu

:lol

Zephyrus

Banned
it's a damn shame marvelo almost made top 8.

How the fuck do you give three matches in a row for free when you have them all in the bag?

SMFH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom