• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu news and reviews 11/06/12, new MonHun4 info

Hobby

Will update/fix translations.

Monster Hunter 4
Berserk Dragon Virus
- This virus infects you if attacked by an already infected Tigrex.
- Gauge appears below the player's name. This gauge increases when attacked by Tigrex and with the passage of time.
- Berserk dragon status outbreaks when the gauge completely fills. Natural recovery gauge (presuming this is stamina?) also disappears.
- Can remove this harmful effect by repeatedly attacking Tigrex before the gauge fills.
- Weapon's affinity rate greatly increases if you manage to remove the virus.

Gore Magala/Goa Magara (ゴア・マガラ)
- If the powder on its wings sticks to you it makes it easier for Gore Magala to detect you. This powder also has a harmful effect to body/movement ability.

Reviews:
Aikatsu: Cinderella Lesson:7876
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita):9999
Summon Night 4 (PSP):8878
Halo 4:9999
Dream Club CE:8878
Assassin's Creed III(PS3):101099
Assassin's Creed III(XB360):101099

http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-3013.html

GSR

If I'm not mistaken there's supposed to be a Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney article this week as well covering more of Phoenix's section of the game. Hope that shows up pretty soon.

Midou

I thought we already did? At least some of us.

Pretty sure when Famitsu started handing out 38-40s like candy some years ago, they entirely invalided themselves. They had like 3 or 4 40s for a super long time, and it used to matter, but it's meaningless now.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I sincerly hope A LOT to see DQVII present in this week's issue, at least. In order to compensate the lack of new games announced of any meaning, it seems :(

Anteater

The budget for all things Assassin's Creed III must've been pretty huge.

I've noticed Ubi's marketing to be really good, I'm not sure how many things are influenced by their marketing budget, but I hear about the game all the time, it also always get a cover on Gameinformer every single game.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
*looks at reviews fro ACIII*

Yeah, maybe we should start ignoring famitsu reviews.
Waaaaay ahead of you.

Reviewer 1: "The tomahawk is cool and using it makes me feel like I'm Connor himself!"
Reviewer 2: "The water is so life-like!"
Reviewer 3: "Boston has been faithfully recreated! I have an apartment in Boston so I don't mind running by my virtual apartment."
Reviewer 4: "Aveline is so cute in her Lady Persona!"

Reviews:
Aikatsu: Cinderella Lesson:7876
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita):9999
Summon Night 5:8878
Halo4:9999
Dream Club CE:8878
Assassin's Creed III(PS3):101099
Assassin's Creed III(XB360):101099

http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-3013.html

That explains why ubisoft marketing expenses were so high in their earnings report.

Hobby

Heroes VS. (PSP)
2/7/13 release
Spike Chunsoft developing
Includes Ultraman Mebius (va: 五十嵐隼士), Ultraman Belial, Ultraman Zero, Ultraman Nexus, Kamen Rider W, Kamen Rider Ozu, Kamen Raider Denou, Gundam 00, G Gundam, ∀ Gundam. Theme song handled by 石原慎一 and 鵜島仁文.

Demon Gaze (PSV)
1/24/13 release

Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Machi (3DS)
12/20 release
4980 yen
Streetpass, Spotpass, and internet support

Hanasaku Manimani (PS3/PSP)
5pb.

Interview with NIS president Shuhei Arakawa in this week's Famitsu:

- PSP development is mainly for otome games. Other titles are moving to PS3/Vita.
- Currently preparing a new Vita title.
- Lots of demand for a true adventure game, especially Hayarigami, so he wants to investigate that.
- Like previous titles, Disgaea 5 will have a new cast and setting.

Hobby

Hobby, would you mind looking over the PlayStation Awards interviews and jotting down some interesting info from them? I noticed that SCE talked Vita to pretty much everyone except the Monster Hunter guys, lol. Just wondering what was said in them.

I just skimmed through Capcom's, and there's nothing really of interest in there besides the one dude picking Gravity Daze as his user choice award and the other guy picking Dragon's Dogma.

I read through the From and Square Enix ones a few weeks ago, and iirc, they both said that they were interested in making a Vita game if the opportunity arises. Same goes for the Namco Bandai one for Tales.

Also, the Koei Tecmo guy says the Omega Force team is investigating further development of titles on Vita after Shin Sangoku Musou Next.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Why Heroes Vs. isn't for 3DS too? Lost Heroes did pretty well in the end...I just don't see the reason.

Surprised to see Magical Quest releasing this year, I thought it was 2013.

Top Bottom