• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

So tempted to use those summon tickets from the event, but I know that I'd just end up with more Black Keys.

Got about 800 golden dango, so 6 thousand more to go!

How the hell did you get 800 so quickly?

C9tHo1N.jpg

I'm 1200 now.

I've also got a LVL50 Gilgamesh and LVL70 Arturia as friends somehow with the same CE.

And I just did the 5AP quest all the time.

The 5AP dango battle is vastly more efficient, that's what you're missing.

You should have a dango farming party that looks kinda like this, with whatever dango-increasing CEs you can get.

Then you just spam the 5AP dango battle over and over again until you have no AP for more dangos. I didn't even start dango farming until the 2nd day of the dango event, and I have not spent a single godango'ed quartz on refills to farm dangos. I just wait until I have full AP, spam the 5AP dango battle until I have no AP, and repeat. If you want to burn quartz on refills for more dangos, go wild.

I have 2,582 golden dangos now.

Dango.

And all this time i thought the higher AP ones give more dangos

They do, but you can farm the 5AP much faster than the others due to no Servants to fight, and by stacking +1, +2, and +3 CEs you can easily net 10-15 dangos x3 per run, so 30-45 dangos for a 2-4 minutes long fight, and it's only 5AP so you can spam it.

The only better dango farm is the 40AP but only if you meet certain conditions. You have to be stacking the x2 multiplier CE, and you need 3 of those CEs to outweigh the sheer numbers of spamming the 5AP, and you need a crazy strong party to farm the 40AP with that ridiculous 240k HP Orion you have to fight.

So basically unless you're running a party with all level 70 5* Servants who can farm the 40AP reliably, your absolute best farm is the 5AP spam method with lots of additive CEs. The +1, +2, and +3 CEs are better than the x2 CE for this method.

Well I've used most of my AP and I now have twice the amount of dangos I originally had. Though it's probably too late to try and get everything in this event now

It's too late to get all 3 of the CEs since they cost 500, 2000, and 5000 (lmao) dangos.

But getting all the pieces and monuments, which are super rare and useful, and also stocking up on Fou-chan upgrade cards, is still more than doable.

I'm up to 2,925 golden dangos now.

I have enough dangos to feed Seibah for a week. But I need more! MOAR DANGOS!

Farming the 5AP missions takes too long. I do the 10AP ones and even those make me sick. Takes half an hour and zero thought. So boring.

I intend to buy all the Archer monuments and as many Assassin monuments as possible after those. I pretty much have all the other necessary materials to get Emiya, Atlanta and Kamilla up to their final ascensions.

Can't wait for the exp farming...

Shouta

The grinding for pieces is rough. I really wish they'd do something different with them so we can at least target the type we want.

Guys

GUYS

The red chest for 10 prism contains a bunch of Fou-chan cards, and 4 gold summon tickets! Don't pull all your black keys at once!

BUT WAIT

THERE'S MORE!

Those pictures of Saber piece and monument, it's actually a set of 1 piece or monument for every class!

And well guys.
That was the last piece I needed for Tamamo CAT's first ascension.

Muhuhu~

Sukospin

Guys

GUYS

The red chest for 10 prism contains a bunch of Fou-chan cards, and 4 gold summon tickets! Don't pull all your black keys at once!

BUT WAIT

THERE'S MORE!

Those pictures of Saber piece and monument, it's actually a set of 1 piece or monument for every class!

And well guys.
That was the last piece I needed for Tamamo CAT's first ascension.

Muhuhu~

More details: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3mxtor/400ml_dl_event_in_mana_prism_shop_buy_saber/

Edit: I got nothing great out of my gold tickets from the red chest :(

Shouta

Got both sets of monuments and the red chest with my 60 Prisms. I'll get the other stuff after getting more.

Dango exchange is up. 2:1 gold:silver as expected.

You can exchange in units of 2, 10, 50, 100, 500, and 1000 gold dangos. I don't know why you couldn't just have a button that says "Exchange all dangos" since the gold dangos aren't used to buy anything. But at least DW didn't try to make me exchange 4,714 gold dangos two at a time lol

Arabesque

I need dragon fangs for Elizabeth and Saber monuments for d'Eon too. Delightworks plz give more gifts.

But no more events for the time being, this farming hell had been rough. Woof.

Current prime team

Getting Artemis/Orion helped out in balancing things out with having now an Archer I can use that isn't Arash (who's only useful thanks to his NP, otherwise no thanks) EXTRA Lancer and d'Eon got fucked thanks to a lack of materials from these events, so Rider and Archer got to enjoy the rewards.

Going to also need 130 mana prisms too, for the remaining summoning tickets. Lots of stuff to do >_<

I finally got around to clearing Fuyuki on my new account and it just occurred to me. Is F/GO the first phone game which has an animated OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1sP4BKSVbI

Animated by Aniplex (A1 Pictures), OP performed by Maaya Sakamoto. Someone could make a show out of this game, I mean they've animated Rage of Bahamut and God Eater at this point. There's no reason not to make this into a show, except you know, most of the plot hasn't been added to the game yet lol

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Ufo would have to do the show, but they are tied up presently -sigh-

And they should atleast wait till they've animated more Fate material

MSMrRound

Brought the red chest with the mana prisms, wanted to wait until Scathach is out but gave it a try anyway.

First summon ticket...wait what...why are there these gold sparks coming out of the magic circle. Wait...I'm getting a gold Saber class instead of a gold Archer card? (Emiya+Atalanta on my previous two good draws of old).

AAAAHHHHHH! A Saber variation, freaking finally!

I needed a damage dealer for my team who isn't Tamamog and no one knows when Scathach and/or Okeanus are coming.

So I blew my wad on my 10 roll and

Everyone's getting Corrupted Saber, I'm going to Excalibur Morgan some monsters in the face to celebrate later!

Okeanos is nothing more than a far off dream. I'm still fine with my NP LVL4 Lancelot.

Ufo should've skipped Heavens Feel and worked on Apocrypha instead.

Ufotable needs to first survive God Eater before anything else.

And we need more Kirei, not less.

Shouta

Finally got enough regular Berserker Monuments for Lancelot. Turns out I had enough materials for the next limit break too, lol. I just have to get him to 60.

Arabesque

11 gems, 4 level ups, and no sleep. Uncle Vlad is complete.

Sleep is for the weak amirit

Your Vlad is now the strongest servant on my support list FYI, and that includes a Level 80 Jenne lol

Too bad it's going to be a while till Martha or Artemis get to be as strong

Artemis is still my best Archer and strongest servant, which is sad since a) her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and b) lol, that outfit is baaaaad

The moment when I used Marie Antoinette and her big hat to defeat Charles-Henri Sanson in France was kind of a weird one.

The historical Charles-Henri Sanson was Grand Executioner of France during the French Revolution and personally executed Louis XVI by guillotine in January 1793. He oversaw but didn't actually operate the guillotine (it was operated by his son Henri) that severed Marie Antoinette's head from her shoulders in October 1793, an event which marked the end of the French monarchy.

Shouta

I need to collect 8 more Golden Berserker Monuments and a bunch of Dragon Fangs for Lancelot's last unlock. uggggh so much farming.

Deosier

I need to collect 8 more Golden Berserker Monuments and a bunch of Dragon Fangs for Lancelot's last unlock. uggggh so much farming.

I'd trade ya for ghost lanterns.

Not sure how true but some stuff from 2ch

>Will be revealed tomorrow at the talk-show.
>Next event is Halloween event. No release date confirmed so it may not come next week. Event lasts one week and it's a shitty boss rush similar to the Class battle.
>Rewards are skill-up items(Gold ones since they look like cookies and that's what the Japs call them). Da Vinci's shop has trick-or-treat bags that can be traded for mana prisms, contains tickets, fou cards, monuments, ascension items and skill-up items. What you get is random and can be bought up to 20 times.
>NEW Servants: Frankenstein and Jack the Ripper gacha rate up, both are 4*. Mephistopheles, Gilles de Rais(Caster) and Tamamo cat rate up.
>More shitty CE's. One apparently increases odds of encountering harder enemies(silver) when doing dailies like Green lamias in Master 40 AP.
>No info on Okeanos.

Top Bottom