• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

Thank fucking Christ, I finally got the last Dragon Fang I need for Alter's second asccension.

Unfortunately it seems I only have 1 Saber monument. I thought I was already in hell from Dragon Fang farming, but this is a new level of hell I'm walking into for monuments.

THuXpQg.png

HNGGGG

Halloween Lizzy confirmed to be a Caster.

The Halloween event starts soon, but you must have cleared France! If you have been neglecting the story, you better get on it!

Okeanus will be released in early November!

Shouta

8 more Golden Berserker pieces are gonna be hell for me and I have Dragon Fangs. >=(

I'm waiting for the end of the week dungeons for Dragon Fangs because apparently those have better drop rates for them than the Fuyuki dungeon.

Oh neat, didn't there was a thread for this.

I want to save my quartz for another possible Nero boost since I missed out on obtaining her in that event of hers, but the chance of getting Saber Alter is quite an enticing prospect too.

Any suggestions?

Deosier

So where does one obtain ascension items like the fire feather or horse shoe? Unless their event trade ins only?

horse shoe is event only so far, hopefully can be gotten in okeanos next month (doubtful)

phoenix plumes are dailies only. Thursday 'モンスター狩り ‹三騎士編›'/Monster Hunt (Three Knights Edition) (Advanced) 40AP

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Ascension_Items

In general, drop rates are much much better for the dailies than from the free quests. So you should be abusing the 1/2 AP dailies as much as you can before they go away at the end of the month. I'm actually delaying leveling my servants right now to focus on running the dailies because well I can level them anytime. Most the ascension mats are very hard to obtain normally.

The Nero event actually gave people who participated a lot of really hard to get ascension items super easy but that's no help to people who started playing after it ended. Hopefully Halloween Lizzy brings us lots of ascension treats.

Shouta

Man, Lancelot with Limited/Zero Over is so strong. Getting 3 of his Busters on a single turn is so much damage against a single enemy. Even more when you have an Arthur to buff him and the master attack buff.

His Noble Phantasm surprisingly strong too but it's hard to get going without a Craft Essence or specifically aiming for it with 3 blue cards.

Why the hell can't I get a single demon heart or snake eye.

I need one more demon heart for Emiya's final ascension and two snake eyes for Nyatlanta's third. Damn fug.

Edit: Complaining always seems to boost my drop rates

Deosier

Why the hell can't I get a single demon heart or snake eye.

I need one more demon heart for Emiya's final ascension and two snake eyes for Nyatlanta's third. Damn fug.

Edit: Complaining always seems to boost my drop rates

Welcome to team smiling redman

I finished Fate/Extra.

The combat system is literally one of the worst combat systems I have ever seen in a JRPG. It's a good thing Imageepoch is already bankrupt otherwise I would be pissed at them for being such a piece of shit game studio making piece of shit JRPGs which shit on the franchises they are based on.

The scenario and story written by Nasu are pretty good. That and Nero were the only things which kept me going all the way until the end because it played like Persona 3 only fucking awful.

Part of me wants to play the NG+ so I can do the other route and also have Caster as my servant instead of Saber. The other part of me wants to delete the game from my Vita and forget I ever played it.

I heard that Fate/Extra CCC improved on Fate/Extra in literally every possible way but that game never got localized because PSP fell off a cliff and died late in it's lifespan. Sigh.

Deosier

http://fatego.jp/blog-entry-673.html

Caster Elizabeth ascension mats
>50.0k QP, Caster Piece (キャスターピース) x4

>150.0k QP, Dragon Tusk (竜の牙) x15, Caster Piece (キャスターピース) x10

>500.0k QP, Ghost Lantern (ゴーストランタン) x9,
Talon of Chaos (混沌の爪) x7, Caster Monument (キャスターモニュメント) x4

>1.5m QP, Dragon’s Reverse Scale (竜の逆鱗) x6, Heart of a Foreign God (蛮神の心臓) x8, Caster Monument (キャスターモニュメント) x10

Sure hope that's not legit...otherwise she's never raising pass the first.

I don't think I'm ever playing another event in a mobage ever :V

Just give me Scathach. 21 summon tickets, 40 quartz and a truckload of lancer exp are waiting.

Anyone going to attempt to get Tamamo no Mae tomorrow?

I wonder on average how much USD$ is required to roll a certain 5* servant in this game's gacha. Someone probably did the math on it somewhere. I'm a F2P player so Tamamo Caster is a pipe dream for me, I suppose I could go torture myself with another playthrough of Fate/Extra if I wanted her that badly.

Shouta

I'll do the event casually but the upper rewards are way too grindy to get especially in this game.

Tamamo no Mae is Berserker, right? I probably won't roll at all. I'm still 7 Gold Berserker Monuments from Lancelot's last one. =(

I've got 20 Summon Tickets and 50 Quartz but I'm gonna spend some Quartz on energy to get Berserker monuments. ;_;

Deosier

I'll do the event casually but the upper rewards are way too grindy to get especially in this game.

Tamamo no Mae is Berserker, right? I probably won't roll at all. I'm still 7 Gold Berserker Monuments from Lancelot's last one. =(

I've got 20 Summon Tickets and 50 Quartz but I'm gonna spend some Quartz on energy to get Berserker monuments. ;_;

no Mae/Blue cat is a Caster.

No such thing as certainty in these games. I think someone complained on reddit about not getting Gil after spending five grand on quartz.

Just luck, summoning spirit and kirei wards.

Yeah, I posted this over at Reddit and some people did math for me:
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3pj9ty/on_average_how_much_usd_is_required_to_roll_a/

I'm starting to understand why people buy/sell/trade accounts with certain cards in these kinds of games. No matter how much you pay, it's probably less than what you might pay to try and pull a specific card from the gacha.

Been a while since the last event, was getting bored of low drop rate ascension items and exp cards for no one to use. Sitting at 24 tickets and 109 quartz waiting for Scathach

Arabesque

Anyone roll for Tamamo? Anyone able to login to roll for Tamamo?

I managed to log in after so much waiting eventually and rolled for 16 gold tickets and 40 Quartz before the game craped out and stopped working for me.

No Tamamo, no new Craf Essence, only old CE and Camilla. Eh, could've been worse.

Going to not bother until tomorrow when DW gets their servers in an acceptable shape.

Top Bottom