• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they killed Akuma in T7, so that was money well spent

ob4omAI_.jpg

ShinMaruku

I always found this art weird. Akuma should never look so happy, especially not in super form.

It's Orochi Akuma where he has found the extacy of absolute power.

As to Tekken Akuma I don't see much wrong with a character playing their own game different from others, It's kinda like Guilty Gear.
mYAjEx46.jpg

Marz

I almost want to get a PS4 to play KoF but 400+ I can't really justify it right now.

What else is their to even play on PS4? Crappy ass Street Fighter?

Line_HTX

*Ultrachen's BUH BLAH BLAH BLAH~

Wow... I take a break for a week or so and I immediately missed this gem. Yes, I talk a lot about Tekken, yes, I talk a lot about anime fighters, AND YES, I talk a little smack about Capcom in general, but I've come to accept the fact that no matter what SF will always have the highest numbers and the most entrants, so instead I let up a little and talk about the people in the community since that's more interesting. I would go to the individual game OT's, but I refuse because I don't think their speed is as fast and they're not as frequently posted as this thread right here, Fighting Games Weekly/Fighting Game Headquarters. This place is an amalgamation of the entire genre, and the fact that many different games with different mechanics get discussed and brought up is better than most other forums. I find that this thread is without question THE BEST at asking and finding relevant information very quickly. Like how was I supposed to know about specific Dengeki mechanics if it wasn't for you, yes, YOU who brought it up with a lengthy write-up? That was informative. Like it or not, like Dahbomb said, this thread gets the most activity than if there were individual FG OT's. I only love this place because different posts about different games and situations overlap each other, and if someone doesn't want to engage, it's not a big deal. Someone's going to learn the information anyway. Fuck this segregation talk, it's a crock of shit, and I'll be damned if someone suggests that we split up to our games. I'll fucking deck them with my black Namco stick.

FGHQ is like EVO, we talk about all the FG's and their communities in here, OK?

Sayad

Speaking of items, these fireworks will light up when you win a match. Though no one will actually set them down because the startup is intentionally long as fuck.
Fireworks set up combo enders will be hype, who need oki when when you can set up firework?!

shaowebb

Who getting kof14.

Paid mine off a LONG time ago. Getting that super premium guapo blinga bling edition thinger. Buying a PS4 for this, Injustice 2, Sengoku No Ronde, and a couple other titles coming up. Now if only the X1 would get some exclusives that matter I would finally have a reason to prepare to get one of those and get in on that Killer Instinct goodness as well.

NEO0MJ

I would go to the individual game OT's, but I refuse because I don't think their speed is as fast and they're not as frequently posted as this thread right here, Fighting Games Weekly/Fighting Game Headquarters. This place is an amalgamation of the entire genre, and the fact that many different games with different mechanics get discussed and brought up is better than most other forums.

Some threads will probably be nothing more than shaowebb talking to himself, lol.

Paid mine off a LONG time ago. Getting that super premium guapo blinga bling edition thinger. Buying a PS4 for this, Injustice 2, Sengoku No Ronde, and a couple other titles coming up. Now if only the X1 would get some exclusives that matter I would finally have a reason to prepare to get one of those and get in on that Killer Instinct goodness as well.

Maybe Scalebound? Though it's E3 showing has been less than exciting. Still have hope in Kamiya.

And KI is so good. I feel you'll like it.

28715453656_d5a29e8262_o.gif

Are you one of those people who hate W10?

vocab

KI's great. It's the only fighting game right now I can play for a couple of hours, and not be mad the whole time because the online isn't a pile of fucking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom