• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 22-28 | Game of Throws - A Song of Salt and Fire(balls)

Finally we can have Mars vs Earth Marvel 3 exhibition.

CjShowstoppa captain of Team Mars.
"Save the Earth!"

I click on FGTV stream to find Mars and junk. Has Champ become so depressed over Chris G that he wants to move to Mars?
Only in space can FChamp practice real tri-dashes to discover the deepest secrets of Magneto. Through an abuse of the space-time continuum, he will practice while orbiting Mars near the speed of light while tridashing around all day long. Then he will return.

But it only worked in one set. If it works consistently, then we can talk.
That's moronic. You want to wait for ChrisG to lose to the combination 0-3 twice before even looking at it in training mode? I'm not saying everyone should be on board, I'm saying people should goddamn LOOK at it.

Only in space can FChamp practice real tri-dashes to discover the deepest secrets of Magneto. Through an abuse of the space-time continuum, he will practice while orbiting Mars near the speed of light while tridashing around all day long. Then he will return.

Sounds like the plot of The Avengers 2.

I can buy one game. Should it be the new Injustice or has SFxT REALLY been fixed because of that 2013 patch?

The biggest problem with SFxT is that it's not enjoyable to watch. I love SFxT ver.2013 but I was okay with SFxT before the Rolento glitch.

I haven't tried Injustice yet but those intractables arn't really a selling point for me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CJShowstopper's yomi vs. rationality is unparalleled right now.

But it only worked in one set. If it works consistently, then we can talk.
Hahahaha what? So it has no validity unless it's used to 0-3 the person twice? Reliability is one thing, but like Karst said, it can't even be on the table for development into something reliable unless it hits some arbitrary number of games?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can buy one game. Should it be the new Injustice or has SFxT REALLY been fixed because of that 2013 patch?
What do you look for in your fighting games? Get the game that has characters with resonate with you first and foremost.

I'm an NRS hater too and I'd have to say Injustice as well if we're talking in general.

Hahahaha what? So it has no validity unless it's used to 0-3 the person twice? Reliability is one thing, but like Karst said, it can't even be on the table for development into something reliable unless it hits some arbitrary number of games?

I look for consistency before jumping on the "HEY THIS THING BEAT CHRISG XCOPY NOW" train.

Horseress

CJ: "It's not like we couldn't go back to the dark ages for some time!"
FCHamp: "...there's no water in Mars..."

LOL This is so entertaining

PS: This Mars One thing is legit

-Mikey-

What do you look for in your fighting games? Get the game that has characters with resonate with you first and foremost.

I'm an NRS hater too and I'd have to say Injustice as well if we're talking in general.

I sold SFxT about a month after release. Broken sound while playing online was enough for me. It wasn't really bad. Tons of people in the community talking about how amazing it was and then it seemed like it died rather quickly.

The patch has me interested. I might get both at some point, but Injustice is fun to watch and I like playing what everyone else is when a new title launches.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CJ bringing up the most pressing existential question of today: would you trade 100 bitches for no internet?

EDIT:
WTF @ SKYPE SEX

MARS, BITCHES

CrRpTa0.png

Dahbomb

He's assuming that the project is going to even have a sizable female population.... much less females that are actually not ugly. How many hot girls you know that are aching to go to Mars and fuck CJshowstoppa type guys?

Also why are they asking for 37 dollars? That seems so random. They should be paying you and your family to go there anyway... I mean its a big service to humanity and a massivr risk. I mean what happens if some shit goes south there... you are dead.

I sold SFxT about a month after release. Broken sound while playing online was enough for me. It wasn't really bad. Tons of people in the community talking about how amazing it was and then it seemed like it died rather quickly.

The patch has me interested. I might get both at some point, but Injustice is fun to watch and I like playing what everyone else is when a new title launches.

In that case, if I were you, I would buy SFxT used and wait for a sale on Injustice

He's assuming that the project is going to even have a sizable female population.... much less females that are actually not ugly. How many hot girls you know that are aching to go to Mars and fuck CJshowstoppa type guys?

Also why are they asking for 37 dollars? That seems so random. They should be paying you and your family to go there anyway... I mean its a big service to humanity and a massivr risk. I mean what happens if some shit goes south there... you are dead.
1) Go to Mars.
2) Enslave the population.
3) Begin to build the military space station.
4) Gundam time.

Well at least FGTV is talking about something realistic instead of talking about the impossible, a patch for Marvel.
CJ on the moon vs. Marvel match...I don't know which is more farfetched...

i would trade most things in my life to safely go to and return from the martian surface

i basically called my life off for a couple days back when there were inflated rumors of what curiosity found on the surface, i called/texted everyone i knew and was basically like, i'm not gonna be doing anything in the near future because the mere possibility of maybe an announcement that they might have found life is too exciting for me. i considered calling off a friendship because the person didn't think that such an announcement would be the biggest news in her lifetime

space rules

edit: welp i edited that one a few times

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Going to Mars sounds dope at first, but I imagine when you get there it doesn't take long to realize it's just a boring, barren rock and there aren't even any Na'vis or strip clubs or anything.

i would trade most things in my life to safely go to and return from the martian surface

i basically called my life off for a couple days back when there were inflated rumors of what curiosity found on the surface, i called/texted everyone i knew and was basically like, i'm not gonna be doing anything in the near future because the mere possibility of maybe an announcement that they might have found life is too exciting for me

space rules

Tell Tatsu's Mom to go to WNF, love EMP_Bacne_Scars.

-Mikey-

i basically called my life off for a couple days back when there were inflated rumors of what curiosity found on the surface, i called/texted everyone i knew and was basically like, i'm not gonna be doing anything in the near future because the mere possibility of maybe an announcement that they might have found life is too exciting for me. i considered calling off a friendship because the person didn't think that such an announcement would be the biggest news in her lifetime

space rules

edit: welp i edited that one a few times

I feel like I know the man behind the chest hair.

Top Bottom