• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

I really hope Spooky and Twitch sorted out there differences and it wasnt all peer pressure... Gunrun hanging out in the chat might point towards that?

Edit: Mr. Wizard is the chat too?

Ugh back to the Kappa, Dansgame and stupid trolling whenever a non Mahvel game shows up. This is fantastic news.

So long as Spooky makes more money... it's worth it.

Does anyone know why the twitch emoticons don't show up on my twitch chat. It's just a blank space in it's spot. Is this happening for anyone else.

MrDaravon

Sp00ky also said that he personally didn't have any issues with not getting payment from ow3nd, and also that he has NOT been contacted by MLG to stream any of their stuff, but that he's totally open to negotiations if they want to.

Anyone else getting lag spikes?

Totally smooth for me on 360+

smurfx

get some go again
Does anyone know why the twitch emoticons don't show up on my twitch chat. It's just a blank space in it's spot. Is this happening for anyone else.
do this to fix. add a ? at the end of spooky's url and followed by any letters and hit enter.

Chavelo

Spooky's plans for the stream are badass. Modding consoles? Reviews of old-school games? MTG streaming? Dude's a freakin' Gaffer, haha.

ismk

Spooky wants to take names and kick ass. Also, Spooky is going full Eastcoast with the money matches of Fanatiq/Ray Ray and Sherry/Q

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Papa Spooky is amped up!
I love to hear a happy Spooky.

Zuly

He said he didn't have money problems with Own3d. Spooky sounds very excited, I guess the retirement rumors are dead.

I still think he needs to take a break; he could really use one. On the other hand, other stream groups can step their shit up during his break.

naib

On mobile and too lazy to catch up on twitch switch et al.

But I'll still be idlemonstering on quakenet.

/me smacks spooky with a trout

Spooky wants to take names and kick ass. Also, Spooky is going full Eastcoast with the money matches of Fanatiq/Ray Ray and Sherry/Q

Yeah I asked him that in the stream chat. Glad he's taking Q. Lol at him saying sherri's gonna kick him in the balls when he see's him next time.

jbug617

Banned
I still think he needs to take a break; he could really use one. On the other hand, other stream groups can step their shit up during his break.

He said he is scaling back on tournaments. I guess he is only planning to do the big tournaments and not every tournament like this year.

Buzzati

Banned
What's the best way to help Spooky's stream? Donations aren't sustainable or reliable. Would a subscription service be out of the question? Sort of like a "club" where you pay a subscription to be entered in raffles and get small things?

Ad-block is fucking the game up, yo.

Okay I just went to Internet Explorer and the emoticons show up fine so is there a way to fix this issue on Chrome cause IE sucks

Top Bottom