• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Venfayth

So I'm pretty sure Spooky has been resisting "e-sports" forces for a long time now, and now he's given in. I don't know any specifics, this is just conjecture.

Darvan

When and where is this money match happening with Sherry? I thought she has always felt she wasn't ready for money matches?

It would be awesome to get this as an emoticon, don't know if it would look all that great small though.

i1oSnxk0YHRtC.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Can someone translate what Sp00ky just said?

What the hell is going on.
The illuminati chat has been an eye opener for me. Im telling you people take Spook's work for granted.

Junie12

Wow I was wondering where Big 2 was, and it turns out it's back on twitch? Guess own3D was only a temporary thing after all..

Any chance Spooky can get a subscription like Level Up now hes back on Twitch? Id be up for that.

He's been contemplating it for a while. I don't think he's found the right value for stream monsters yet though. I would love to subscribe, lord knows I get most of my monthly entertainment from Spooky.

Here am I refreshing Spooky's own3d channel every 5 minutes and just found out he went live on his twitch channel for over an hour now !!

What... the... FUCK

MrDaravon

I'm apparently pretty ignorant, but who is Q? I don't watch a lot of SF, is she known in SF or something? Never heard of her before sp00ky mentioned a match with her and Kayane but now she's playing at Big 2 ?_?

ismk

I'm apparently pretty ignorant, but who is Q? I don't watch a lot of SF, is she known in SF or something? Never heard of her before sp00ky mentioned a match with her and Kayane but now she's playing at Big 2 ?_?

Just some chick who thinks that can beat Sherri in AE 2012 :lol

Top Bottom