• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

jbug617

Banned
Spooky stream #'s creeping back up. I wonder if he is doing the subscription thing with Twitch because it sounds like he is waiting on them to approve it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's not a Sherry thing that's 50% of women thing, and yes I'm pulling that number out of my ass so I apologize if it isn't correct, but I'm willing to bet it's close.

WC backing WC and EC backing EC. Sherry should know this. If you look on Twitter NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON from the EC has Fanatiq, and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON FROM THE WC has Ray Ray. So why is she salty EC doesn't have her back?
Whoever's thing it is, the point still stands, SHERRY doesn't fit in with any of this or the atmosphere. Q is down for it, and is handling it appropriately. Sherry can not cause she can't keep her emotions in check and is making a fool of herself over twitter too by saying random nonsense.

Onemic

So spookys just gonna be doing esports in general? I'm guessing this means he'll be covering less of the FGC then aside from big events?

jbug617

Banned
So spookys just gonna be doing esports in general? I'm guessing this means he'll be covering less of the FGC then aside from big events?

not all esports but he said less tournaments (concentrating on the true majors) and more stuff he wants (SNES streams, maybe some LoL and MTG)

Whoever's thing it is, the point still stands, SHERRY doesn't fit in with any of this or the atmosphere. Q is down for it, and is handling it appropriately. Sherry can not cause she can't keep her emotions in check and is making a fool of herself over twitter too by saying random nonsense.

Basically.

Aww i liked Own3d a lot better.

own3d works amazing on an ipad, the twitch.tv app is shit and keeps cutting out at low quality and is buggy.

I am digging through the thread but why is spooky back on twitch, did they ask him to return or problems with income on own3d?

Azure J

You know something I just realized? Dieminion's Marvel team is actually pretty awesome in concept. If he tries Joe (Shocking Pink)/Strange (Eye of Agamotto)/Morrigan (Dark Harmonizer), doesn't he technically have access to instant beams with Strange projectile counter + Joe's assist and Soul Drain loops with the EoA on top of his other play style specific things?

Junie12

not all esports but he said less tournaments (concentrating on the true majors) and more stuff he wants (SNES streams, maybe some LoL and MTG)

Oh so that's what's gonna happen now, hmm not bad I guess. I like it when Spooky streams what he wants, and glad he still doing big majors. I'm ok with it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
own3d works amazing on an ipad, the twitch.tv app is shit and keeps cutting out at low quality and is buggy.

I am digging through the thread but why is spooky back on twitch, did they ask him to return or problems with income on own3d?
Wait.. own3d has an app? Since when?

Kamek

So I've been out of the loop since Final Round. Why is sp00ky esports now and why is he taking a break after evo?

K.Sabot

Chris G seems to love to hold forward while jumping and wants to air throw moves with long startup. People should start jumping in with jab when his characters come in and it would probably beat it.

Weskers, everywhere Weskers.

il3DhA9L3qz3c.gif

Always having a drink with Spooky on Wednesday.

Top Bottom