• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 8-14 | All roads lead here

TheChits

I'm rewatching the finals from last night. Killer Kai "powering up" with Dios X following right along is still cracking me up
KuGsj.gif

pixelish

The 'trailer' to the Dieminion charity fiasco.

Kevin Landon ‏@Di3mini0n 28m

People will say things to try and dilute situations . I'm no saint myself but when I tell my story I will tell nothing but the whole truth .

Have a bunch of buddies coming over on Finals night and am racking my brain for a good set of drinking rules; ones that won't put us all under before the final games... open to suggestions.

Also, why were people mad over the shirtless thing?

notworksafe

EVO time, baby!

Riding with a van full of dudes from Colorado to Vegas. Not looking forward to riding for 16 hours, haha. If I pop up on stream, I'll be appearing as EFL Chavelo. :D

If any GAFfers want to get some games after hours, hit me up via PM.

CO vs NM Mehvel runbacks? Ya'll need to get some of your rep back. :p

Tik-Tok

I have a question. I've noticed lately that Champ hasn't been wearing his Complexity t-shirt to events. Didn't wear it at CEO (One of the Biggest Majors) didn't wear it last night at Curleh.

I`m pretty sure I've heard him discussing his sponsorship during these events, but he doesn't seem to be promoting them at all.

Anyone know the deal?

Infinite

I have a question. I've noticed lately that Champ hasn't been wearing his Complexity t-shirt to events. Didn't wear it at CEO (One of the Biggest Majors) didn't wear it last night at Curleh.

I`m pretty sure I've heard him discussing his sponsorship during these events, but he doesn't seem to be promoting them at all.

Anyone know the deal?
He promotes them all the time on his personal stream and recently did a umvc3 video for them

Duxxy3

Anyone know the deal?

He was promoting them last night.

Bizazedo

EVO time, baby!

Riding with a van full of dudes from Colorado to Vegas. Not looking forward to riding for 16 hours, haha. If I pop up on stream, I'll be appearing as EFL Chavelo. :D

If any GAFfers want to get some games after hours, hit me up via PM.

I did that exact same drive for Evo last year, except flew into Colorado first.

Utah SUUUUUUUUUCKS to drive through.

The best thing was Yipes commentary going in on Ryan. "Yessssssssssss, look at that face, sweatin' likcin' his lips, calm down Ryan it's just a game buddy"

Bizazedo

Now they have to extend it. Can't have these bs special favors going around like that.

Just to be argumentative, sure they can.

Agreed upon top player should be allowed to enter late for "justifiable" circumstances, it makes the event better.

Life isn't fair, etc etc.

kick51

Banned
ibixTfreIiFuBq.gif

This is what I'm imagining when someone gets lightning looped

This gif just sums up fighting games so well, it's almost poetic :'(

Man I wish marn would pick back up Marvel.

I thought I heard on stream last night that he's officially back in it.

Have a bunch of buddies coming over on Finals night and am racking my brain for a good set of drinking rules; ones that won't put us all under before the final games... open to suggestions.

Also, why were people mad over the shirtless thing?

Someone was mad about that? oh man...

Horseress

This gif just sums up fighting games so well, it's almost poetic :'(
Someone was mad about that? oh man...

Yeah, some esports guys, they wish their tournaments were as hype as Curleh, that is not even a major.

And yes, that gif express every single thing that we believe and love

kick51

Banned
Yeah, some esports guys, they wish their tournaments were as hype as Curleh, that is not even a major.

And yes, that gif express every single thing that we believe and love

I mean...you take your shirt off in Marvel and the hype condenses and regardless, you know it'll be over soon.

Taking a shirt off is a lot less meaningful if the "epic runback" is gonna take 5 hours to play out and involves boring dudes typing on keyboards.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Is that the face Marn makes when he's imagining Sherry naked?

Once again. Smash community people and anime people, PM me.

Top Bottom