• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 25-31 | 12k matches & excelling at other things in life

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Heads up: Next week's FGW thread will be a tad late but will be made on Monday. Gives folks some extra time to digest whatever happens at FR to formulate a thread title.

Heads up: Next week's FGW thread will be a tad late but will be made on Monday. Gives folks some extra time to digest whatever happens at FR to formulate a thread title.
Fighting Games Weekly | April 1-7 | There is no beauty in *insert your fav fighter*

It's never too early to start.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Would love to see Triforce on GAF. Only to see his reactions in the Nintendo threads alone.
I don't think his Type A personality could even take seeing the first page of Gaming side, and he doesn't seem the type to find comfort and/or seek asylum in the Wii U Satisfaction therapy group either.

Would love to see Triforce on GAF. Only to see his reactions in the Nintendo threads alone.

imagesbopi1.png

Dahbomb

I do want to see Justin play Wolverine, Vergil, Doom. It's perfect, he can do left/right beserker slash with missiles. Then he can do the same with Vergil and missiles.

Double down on those 50/50 canceled in speed up/swords.
That team with missiles is awful. Plasma Beam or bust. Even rocks are better than missiles on that team.

Dahbomb

Wolvie/doom/vergil is a better version of Wolvie/storm/akuma hope he makes the switch but hes super loyal to storm/akuma
It's a superior team for sure, I am just saying pick Plasma beam on that team instead of Missiles.

Tatsu is still the best assist for Wolverine but if there are going to be more Morrigan type teams you need that fast punch through assist that creates space for you. Tatsu is better for mix ups and controlling aggressive characters.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Wolvie/doom/vergil is a better version of Wolvie/storm/akuma hope he makes the switch but hes super loyal to storm/akuma

I still think he is the best fight game player America has ever produced but these days he won't pick what is required to win.

I honestly think Eg should force him to pick most optimal team for Wolverine. They are his employer anyway..at the moment his work performance (winning tournaments) is not good enough.

Floe also needs to get the sack he is that lazy employee that got the job because he knew a friend and now he just farts around all day while other people at eg do the work.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Girl bottom left got yellow teeth.

Gootecks and his brother top left look cool together.

Girl right middle definitely got the D from Ryan.

FlyFaster

wait wait wait,

I missed some of the stream, I just checked the results and Infiltration and ChrisG are both in losers.

1) Who beat them and sent them to losers?
2) I know it's a longshot, but did anyone capture the matches?

I'm kicking myself in the ass right now. Can't believe I missed these matches.

kirblar

wait wait wait,

I missed some of the stream, I just checked the results and Infiltration and ChrisG are both in losers.

ChrisG got knocked into losers immediately by Angelik. I forget who knocked Infiltration down in SFxT, but people were saying he didn't look like he had adapted yet to 2013's system changes.

wait wait wait,

Tampa Bison (Bison/Rolento) sent Infiltration to losers in SFxT and Knuckledu (Guile) sent him to losers in AE.

Archives:

Infiltration vs. Tampa Bison (SFxT)

Infiltration vs. Knuckledu (AE)

So I went back home for the weekend and saw my old Wii TvC stick hooked up to a USB adapter, and I totally forgot that I can use that on PS3. I gotta test this tonight when I get back to where I'm staying for school.

Top Bottom